-⭒- Gifts -⭒-

(A/N: it is now Monday in the story ^-^)

[⭒2nd person POV⭒]

"Where are you goinggggg???"

DogDay asked, holding onto Dorothy's ankle.

"I told you! I have to go to school, now leggo!"

She said with a laugh, shaking her leg to try and get DogDay off.

"I don't want you to leaveee!!"

He said with a whine, hugging his body closer to her ankle.

"DogDay!"

Dorothy shouted with another laugh, getting your attention. You sighed and walked over to the front door seeing the situation. Chuckling, you walked over to them,

"DogDay, honey we should let Dorothy go to school now."

You said, as you knelt down in front of him. He looked at you with the biggest puppy eyes ever, before he said,

"But Momma! Why does she have to leave?"

"Because I can't just skip school,"

Dorothy said, looking down at DogDay. He whined once again but let go of her ankle. Dorothy picked him up and gave him a small hug (that he returned) before handing him to you,

"I'll be back before you know it. Byeeeeee!"

She said with a wave, as she walked out of the door. DogDay waved back but after the door shut he looked down at the ground with a pout.

"C'mon hun, let's go see what your siblings are doing."

— — —

After that whole scene you took DogDay back to the living room where the rest of the critters were.

"Hi DogDay,"

CraftyCorn said from her place on the floor as DogDay walked over to her and sat down next to her. He sighed and Crafty tilted her head at him.

"Are you ok?"

She asked, sitting up from her former position of laying on her stomach. He nodded and you went over to sit on the couch, where CatNap was as well. He looked over at you before moving to place his head on top of your leg, using you as a pillow. You smiled and started to pet his head, which he seemed to enjoy, as he started purring.

"Well maybe you could do something to take up the time while we wait for her to return?"

You said, making DogDay look up at you,

"You could make something for her when she gets back."

You suggested, making DogDay perk up.

"Like what?"

He asked, tilting his head at you.

"Maybe a drawing, or whatever you'd like to give her."

You answered, as his tail started to wag,

"Ok!"

He shouted, springing up to his feet. He turned to Crafty,

"Can you help Crafty?"

He asked. She nodded and DogDay sat back down as he was handed a piece of paper from Crafty. You smiled softly before standing up, much to CatNap's disliking, and headed to see where Hoppy and Kicken had gone, as they weren't with the others in the living room.

You searched around the house eventually finding them in the backyard, playing with a soccer ball.

"I'm gonna beat your score, Kickin!"