💛Melanie (OC)💛

Melanie is my original character (OC) so here's a little page about her!😁

Melanie Morningstar

Looks/appearance🧑: shoulder length black hair, black colored eyes with golden pupils, pale white skin with a slight tint of pink in her cheeks. Tall (5'7), her day to day outfit a black long sleeve top with black ripped jeans, a golden hair pin that resembles the Eye Of Ra on the left side of her hair.

Family👪: Charlie Morningstar (older sister by two years), Lucifer Morningstar, (father) Lilith, (mother).

Powers💥: being able to shape shift into a stronger demonic form, growing black with golden tint horns on the top of her skull, her eyes shaping into two black eyes with red pupils. Hypnotist, shadow teleportation.

Friends🙃: Charlie, Angel Dust.

Likes🙂: turf wars with Angel Dust, most of all types of genres of music, helping her sister Charlie, sewing, partying with Angel Dust, fighting, reading, singing, dancing, flowers.

Dislikes😠: Valentino, being disrespected, dislikes herself (sometimes), people with egos, witnessing her friends being hurt, being hurt herself. The Radio Demon (at first), Hell.

Love Interests❤: Alastor, the Radio Demon. One time, Angel Dust.

Fears😨: not being good enough for anyone, her family or friends,  & hellhounds.