1 - eyes on her

- Alina -

My eyes panned down the race track, following after every car that passed. "Hey, Ali!" I heard Hailey yell out just beside me and i threw her a glance. "Can you go an get me a soda? I'm drenched."

"Right now? The last lap is going." I replied with a sigh. "Please?" She softened her expression at me. "God! Okay. What do you want? Coke?"

"Yeah!" My friend happily exclaimed. "Actually, since you're going, can you get another bag of chips from the shop?" Archie spoke in and my frustration raised.

"I'm some slave for you all today, huh?"

"No. You're just our trusty, caring friend." Hailey's lips proudly plastered a smile at me but i brushed the interaction away and walked past all the people.

"One coke and a bag of chips." I rushed up to the counter and ordered but dragged my gaze on the tv just near, watching the car race live.

"Care to pay for a lady too?" A voice knocked my attention to my side. "Down to your last cents?" I questioned with a smirk before scanning her out.

God, she's pretty. Got that face that showcases pure innocence.. but a bit too much of it. Her athletic body screams of a woman that is bold. Even the cheetah's outline of a tattoo on her ankle.

"Pretty much so maybe you could help out?" She replied so i looked back up. "No problem. What are you getting?" I asked mids taking my wallet out to pay for my things.

"Just these two drinks." She showcased the cups that got placed in front of her and i grabbed the cash out, placing it on the counter.

"No need for the change." I refused it from the cashier. "Thank you." He kindly smiled back but i looked back at the woman. Her eyes were still fixated on mine, almost like she's intentionally keeping the interaction active.

"I should also thank you." She rolled off a chuckle and said. "You're welcome." I innocently smiled yet went in to grab my soda and chip bag. "I'm Madison." I caught a glimpse of her hand reaching out to me. "Alina." I shook it back.

"Since we've gotten so far with the conversation, maybe want to join my group to watch the rest of the races?" I suggested.

"Oh! No, no. I have my own team cheering." She let out a chuckle. "Well suite yourself." I faintly smiled back and finally grabbed my things, heading back to the seats.

- - -
"Why are you so thoughtful tonight?" I heard the girl ask whilst approaching the bed. "I'm not." I forced up a happier expression. "Why are you lying? I literally showered and you're still examining the same spot on the ceiling."

"I'm just lost. This god damn necklace is all i can think of when i have nothing else to do." I confessed. "What necklace? Another mission you're about to take apart of?"

"Yeah. It sits in a museum. 300 million is one hell of a prize for something so damn small." I smirked up from just the sound of that number.

"Oh wow! So this catch is about to be big?"

"Exactly. So i have to strategize the plan. Tomorrow night there's an event at the museum and that's our only chance to get as close as possible to stealing it."

"You're taking it mids an event?! Are you mad? When there's crowds of people around to see!"

"The museum has the same amount even when it's empty. The bodyguards inside and out so having these people around tomorrow will only make their job harder yet easier for us." I explained and her expression relaxed, sort of getting a better understanding.

"Alright but uhh.." I watched her press her knee on the bed, lifting her other leg right over me. "Tomorrow night is still far so perhaps i can cleanse your mind?" The girl gracefully pressed her ass right in my lap.

"Ohh!" My body immediately tensed up yet she didn't hesitate to grab my wrists, pinning them right above my head.

"Maybe we could try something new this time?" She smirked down, already beginning to rub back and forth on my bulge. "What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm," I absorbed her lean further down, clearly in desire for control, "i want some roles to be switched. The last game was fun but i want to tear you apart this time." The girl proudly smiled after her words.

"And what exactly gave you the impression that i'd give into your ideas?" I kept my confidence visible. "The fact that your under is already a plus for me."

"God. You've gotten way too intrigued in these games."

"I'm learning from you." She replied and finally connected our lips together.

>>>