22 - fucked for good

- Madison -

I absorbed as Alina pressed her dick right in front of my entrance but she slipped it up, delivering a rub on my bare clit. "Don't fucking tease right now!" I threw my head back for a second but as it came back, the sight of her boner going in was all i could feel.

"Fucking hell." The woman moaned herself and yanked me closer from still having me on the counter top. "Keep doing that." I whispered and looked back down, the both of us watching it slide in and out.

"I missed this so fucking muchh!" My arms wrapped around her, pulling our bodies together for a hug that Alina happily gave into. "I'll make this memorable. You're never fucking leaving nor will be able to." The words entered my ear before i felt the utter thrust.

My face came back in front and Alina continued to speed up. Her hands gripping my thighs to keep me still at most by a little. I slipped my touch on the back of her head, finally wanting to feel her caress my neck and she did just that.

The immediate sucking appeared, her bare dick still moving, not losing any friction from the focus she had on marking my skin and the combo truly made me even more insane.

I wrapped my arms around, fingers literally engraving into her back as the notch in my stomach built up, Alina losing her attention on my neck.

"Ohh fuck! Madi, please tell me you're close." The words left her mouth but i could tell she was way more desperate for a release. "No! Wait! Keep fucking me." I moaned back, trying so hard to get as close as she was.

"Madi! Please! I can't- Oh my god!" Her hand slipped on my cheek, making us hold eye contact. "Just fucking do it inside of me!" I yelped out, completely dodging the promise we made to not have this happen again.

But as she rode out her release, i felt as i actually lost it myself at this point, with a single last thrust having me cum.

My nails dug into her skin, dragging them down to make myself control the absolute trembling that overtook my body.

"Shit! Madi!" I acknowledged as she felt the pain so i dropped my hands, gripping on the counter instead to hold back the intensity from the release. Alina gripped my chin though, yanking me against her lips for a soothing kiss.

"Revenge for the times i've spanked you?" I studied her obvious smile. "Fuck off. I was literally on the edge of passing out." I responded mids evening out my hitched breaths. "I could fucking tell but there's no way i'm done with you." She lifted me off and lead me straight into the bedroom.

I was slammed right on the bed sheets and absorbed as she grabbed a condom, climbing right into my lap. "Fuck that. It feels better without." I grabbed it and threw it aside, whipping the both of us around.

"But Ma-"

"Shut the fuck up." I forced my hand on her mouth before lifting my ass up, positioning her dick right under. It slid in so smoothly that i came right back up, dropping down once more.

"Oh my god! Yes! Keep doing that." Alina's hands slipped back and forth on my thighs and i pressed mine right on her abs, feeling them out in every way possible whilst continuing the riding.

"Faster." The woman commanded and i did just that, feeling out every inch of her cock. My body leaned down soon enough though, sharing a quick kiss yet the action made her grip my hips, help me thrust down harder.

"Oh yes!" My moan caressed her skin, gazing back into her lustful eyes. "Don't fucking stop." She returned one, keeping the pounding going.

The skin slapping was the main sound that was filling the bedroom which truly made the whole thing even hotter.

My ass moved towards rocking by now, desperation flooding my veins and i could see Alina feel the same exact way. The tensity rised in a matter of seconds, feeling the woman's abs pressure up so i kept moving, nudging myself closer and closer.

"Shit! Don't fucking pull out!" Her eyes were focused on the intercourse, lips gapped and i used this as my one opportunity to make her feel what she does to me. I wrapped my hand around her neck, forcing it down with further strength but there was no time to have me do anything else as i felt the twitching of her dick, my walls tightening up before the penetration was spread inside me, my own self releasing right after.

>>>