25 - the news

- Alina -

I took a seat in the back of the opened ambulance, Madison in no desire to apart from the tight hug. "We're good. The cops believe that you two worked against her as self defense so won't be going to jail." Beth's voice brought my eyes to her walking over, happily announcing the news.

"God! I thought i'd be done for it. Thank god!" Madison exclaimed after giving her a look too. "Yeah! The whole thing isn't looked at so seriously either since Lorraine had apparently killed two guards from her enemies group, Rio's to be exact, and her own bodyguard beforehand. She had been on some substances the past days and the cops had been trying to locate her since the first murder she made."

"You know what, it truly seems as she completely lost hope in life but as brutally as this might sound, i'm so fucking happy for what you did for me, Madi." I said and her eyes locked on mine with a smile.

"Babe, i'm just happy you're fine." Her hand reached up to me and i pressed a kiss right on her lips.

"Mhm. Don't make me third wheel here." Beth had my attention knocked back to her. "How'd you know i was here though? And apparently brought Madison with you. No joke thought you'd kill her ass after finding out we're together."

"Ehh. Forget about it. I guess i can see that you two got an unbreakable bond but yeah, since my gut feeling started to tell me something is wrong and why you haven't shown up. I paid a visit to your cabin, i don't know, perhaps you just hadn't left but i only met Madison there. And honestly! You dumb little bitch! I specifically told you that the meet up is important and is about Lorraine! What on earth had you think that it was a good idea to meet up our crazy mother alone?!" The harsh slam on my shoulder was made, actually feeling the slight twist of my cut and the pain spiked up on my wrapped up forearm.

"For the love of god! The last thing i thought would have been her attacking me. If she would have been sober then she would have acknowledged that killing someone in her own residence is just an immediate call for jail. Sorry though! Yes, i admit it! Should have went to you first since you had known Lorraine is done waiting and is after me." I explained, truly understanding that this outcome would have been different if i didn't accept the offer from my mother.

"Alright, alright. You're alive so that's all that matters. That cut.. well, will have to switch up your positions since you're gonna be using only one arm for a few weeks."

"Oh my god! Beth!" I threw a straight fist against her shoulder. "What? Only speaking the truth here." My sister delivered a laugh back. "But are you okay, Madison?" She switched her focus on her but i listened out to her answer from wondering the same thing.

"Mhm. I will be. Thanks for your support."

"No problem. I'm-"

"Wait, what support?" I spoke in, glancing between the two. "Well i think you both should head home and i'll stick around here for a little bit alone. Just in case the cops need any more information." Beth discarded my question. "But you." She stepped in front of me. "Even though i'm absolutely angered for you not telling me about you two dating, i'm more than happy to see where you've gotten. For once i even believe that this girl isn't gonna be going anywhere and- yeah."

"Why are you acting so weird? What secrets have you both got?" I released a confused chuckle, watching as Madison is just smiling. "Take her home. You should tell her tonight."

"I will. Thanks again." My girl responded and shared a hug with her before Beth left our sight. "Are you okay? Is this about your heath? Did the doctor-"

"Shh. Let's go home. I don't wanna be near this crime sight for any longer."

- - -
"Do you want anything? Water? Maybe something to eat? I hope you have eaten, babe." I immediately asked as we entered the bedroom. "Stop. No, i don't want anything. I should honestly be asking you that." Madison smiled back whilst taking a seat on the bed.

"I don't want anything but you do. I'll make something, Madi. Want any type of meat? Wait, no. You hated the sound of bacon this morning so.. I'll order then. What do you want? Pizza maybe? Something healthy like-"

"Alina! Stop!" Her sudden yell had me stop on leaving and i turned back around. "The doctor didn't diagnose me with anything serious so please just sit down. I'll eat after we talk." I heard her say and i immediately took a seat next to her.

"I'm listening."

"Okay. So.. when Beth had suddenly shown up here, the doctor had already left and told me what the cause of my nausea was. At that moment i was actually- i don't know, i was surprised. I was just- my mind was racing for how the fuck you'd react to it so i had no choice but to tell Beth. I honestly told her everything about us, not just the news from the doctor. I wanted to understand what should i do and she couldn't have been happier regardless of how she treated me the last time i met her."

"You're scaring me, Madi. Have you got some food poisoning and she was making fun of you? Oh for fuck sake! I'm gonna kill her! I'm-" I was in the act of just ready to go back but Madi's hand grabbed me in, sitting me down.

"Listen to me. Will you?"

"Babe, just say it! I don't fucking know what to think right now!" I bursted back but she slipped her hands on my face, pulling me closer. My lips leaned in for a kiss, my nerves taking a notch down from realizing how nervous she was.

"Talk to me." I whispered out and kept my forehead on hers, studying her eyes as much as i could to understand what the hell could this be.

"It's not just the two of us anymore." She began and i pulled back ever so slightly. "What? What do you- what?"

"I'm pregnant, Alina."

As those words left her mouth i couldn't do anything but to pause, repeating the sentence in my memory.

"Babe, what?" My eyes took a scan down, the obvious possibility of this only hitting me right now. "Are you not happy?" Her faint voice caught my eyes back up to hers.

"Oh my god, Madi! I- you're pregnant?!" I stood up and immediately kneeled down in front of her, glancing between her and her stomach. "Are you kidding? Please don't be! Please tell me this isn't a joke."

"I'm not. I'm serious." I felt as she caressed my cheek, trying to get my face to look at her properly and at this point i couldn't do anything but to smile. "Oh my god. I love you so fucking much. What question is that?! Am i happy?! Of course i am!"

"Fuck! You scared me! Took you so long to comprehend it?" Madison rolled out a laugh and i stood up, leaning right down and closer. "Beautiful, yes. That was the last thing i expected to hear! But fucking hell! I can't- I wanna cry. Babe, i can't be happier." I admitted, receiving a soft smile from her.

"I love you so much." I caressed her and laid a kiss down. "I love you." Her loving tone brought further excitement over me and i locked our lips fully.

>>>