10 - drenched

- Alina -

I scooted closer and gently grabbed her face, tilting her head to the side to get enough access on her neck. My lips pressed down, feeling Madison's muscles already tense up yet my tongue caressed her skin, making the dare even more sensual.

I slowly traveled the light pecks up and stopped on the corner of her lips, positioning our faces in front of one another. "So your favorite part is my neck?" She quietly asked. "Not just that." I gave my answer in the same tone.

My hand slipped down to her chin and i grabbed it, pressing my lips on hers in the moment. Madison surprisingly relaxed but forced her tongue inside, which i didn't hesitate to return, exploring every bit i could.

Our hands intertwined and i pulled her up but the woman didn't give me a single chance to break the kiss so i carefully began pushing her back, using my knowledge of where my bedroom was blindly.

I gracefully pulled the zipper of her dress down, allowing it to drop off her shoulders. My own jacket came off, already revealing my shirtless body.

Madison took a seat on the bed, her touch dragging down my skin and over to my belt, unbuckling it open before i took them off completely.

I had already acquired the condom from my pocket before, ripping it right open as i felt her pull my boxer strap down, her fingers gracefully wrapping around my hardened dick.

"Oh my fucking god." The faint mumble still caught my attention and i threw a glance, her amazement spread across her face. I took action and rolled the protection on, honestly in no desire for individual pleasing so my hand grabbed her face, positioning up to get our eyes locked together.

She looked tensed but it was obvious that she was dedicated. I kept my gaze mids pulling her lingerie off, my body finding itself right on top and my lips lingered among her neck, trying everything to relax her out.

Madison's hand had already went back down though, stroking my boner so perfectly that it just gave me every reason to not drag this on.

I positioned between her legs, the tip brushing among her slit before stopping, examining her face to make sure i have approval.

"Please, do it." The woman forced the words out and i slipped it inside. I received a moan from Madison, truly having me go even more wild so i moved to immediate thrusting.

I caught as her hand moved down and over to the intercourse, feeling her fingers constantly brush against my cock to try and slow the movement a bit. "Hands off." My lustful mindset had already taken over so i gave out my strict voice.

Madison showed no sight of listening though so i yanked her hand away, grabbing them both together to pin them above.

"Uhh! Alina, please, let me-" I smashed my lips on hers, digging my tongue inside to truly shut her up. Her arms secured around me, as if she wants me even closer so i gave in.

The muffled moans kept on coming through and the more i thought of it, the faster i pounded. I swapped my lips for my hand, giving a look down to see the wetness that escaped her pussy every time i pulled out.

"Fuck. You're so drenched." I even let loose a moan and uncovered her mouth. Her hands immediately tried to go down and i stopped, flipping her over on all fours.

She had already lost her strength and her face laid on the bed but i kept a good grip on her hips, holding the ass high enough.

"Uhh!" I could just see her teeth biting the sheets, such pressure throughout the whole body that she was close, significantly close so kept my rapid speed, hearing out every single sound that filled the bedroom.

>>>