9 - truth or dare

- Madison -

I examined Alina place the water glass in front of me before stepping back and taking a seat just in front of me. "Thanks." I grabbed it and took a sip, thankfully easing out my dry ass throat.

"You know, sure, i can believe that you've caught a light cold but i don't think that gives you a red neck too. What happened to it? I'm ready to decorate their face if that's a chokehold from someone."

"Ohh? And what type of decorating are we talking about? I don't think it's about icing and marshmallows like we did whilst baking." I said to try and discreetly switch the topic.

"No, no. Those types of decors stay in the kitchen. Too soft to put them on people. Kinda weird too. Imagine a person that has icing on their face." Alina explained, rolling out a laugh to the thought of it and i couldn't even help to do the same.

"Right! But uhh, how about that stuff on other body parts? Of course i'm not referring to it as anything violent like you were." I said, forcing myself to make the atmosphere tenser.

"Hmm. That's a bit weird too. The marshmallows at most. I think whipped cream or honey are the most popular and enjoyable within that type of topic."

"Wow! You've done that before, haven't you?" My curiosity grew, staring back at her with a smile. "Can't lie. I have. Not just those two things but i think this conversation is getting a bit too sensual, soo.. how about we play a game?" I absorbed her lean forward on her knees.

"It seems as you really enjoy playing. Every time i meet you, we're doing something that involves a competition." I rolled off a chuckle, already making it obvious that i'm up for it nonetheless.

"I'm the one that makes living life fun and not the other way around so what are the suggestions? I have some card games, maybe we can find something online?"

"Well actually, the card stuff is more on the extreme level. They're not like children games so what could we find online?" Alina spoke in herself, seeing as she unlocked her phone. "How about a classic truth or dare?" I added in, knowing well that this could be the best way to just get this spicier.

"Sure! We can get to know each other but then again get on with some challenges." The woman happily accepted and i placed my glass down, making my way over to take a seat by her side.

"Easy, normal or hard? What playful mood are you in today?" She showcased her phone screen of the three difficulties on the generator website. "Let's go hard. Nothing to be afraid of from what happened yesterday." I discreetly commented about it, Alina's eyes locking on me.

"You've been thinking about?" I watched her form a smile towards me after asking. "You bit my lip to the point it became red so how could i forget when that's all i saw in the mirror today?"

"Yeahh.. Sorry about that. But from how you said that, it seems you aren't so against it?"

"I'm not." I didn't hesitate to respond yet she put her attention back on the phone and i used the opportunity to exhale, honestly feeling terrified about how this might turn out. What if i'm being too obvious and pushy? I feel like i'm committing a crime. This is so dumb. How had i not realized that Lorraine will have me do everything she can think of to get this jewel?

"Truth or dare?" Alina's voice came at me. "Dare." I replied. "Mmhh. Dare devil. I love it." She threw me a smirk and tapped the button to autogenerate the challenge.

"Describe your biggest turn on without naming it." The woman read it out and my heart literally skipped a beat as the answer to it immediately popped up in my mind.

"I'll guess it. I'm good with this stuff." She turned her body towards me and said. "What is that supposed to mean?" I let off a laugh, not catching the hint about it. "Nevermind. But go on. Let's hear what i'll be taking note of."

"Excuse me. Taking note of?" I formed a questioning look. "Do the dare." She almost became impatient now so i had no choice but to start thinking about it. "Ehm. I guess i can start with.. that- god! It involves someone being in control. First hint."

"Alright. Lovely. Yet that could be used in a wide range of things so go on."

"This someone that's in control focuses on the other person's behavior. Second hint." I spoke out but at this point kept breaking the eye contact from how quick of an escalation this dare was. "Turn on about the other being dominant? Or actually, maybe about being disciplined?"

"Mhm. You got it with the second one." I said but grabbed her phone right away, ready to move on from this. "We're just having fun. Don't be embarrassed."

"Truth or dare?" I discarded her words and asked. "Dare me."

"Alright. There! Kiss your- wait. That's too much. Can i-"

"No, no! You chose hard mode so read what it generated. We're not skipping anything." The woman interrupted me and announced.

"Kiss your favorite part of my body." I faintly admitted, putting the phone aside. "Hmm. Well, a dare is a dare. But i don't know what to choose from. So many."

"Really? That many? Maybe just kiss my whole body then?" I playfully said out loud but only after realized my mistake. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! I didn't want it to sound like that."

>>>