5 - house visitor

- Alina -
- A Few Days Later -

I sat my phone on the bed, finally able to properly pull up my suit pants and button them closed. "What's her name? I didn't even catch it." I heard my sister ask through the call. "Madison. A decent girl. Coincidentally met twice but i'm taking that as a sign."

"Ohh? From when are you so open to just go after a girl like this? I thought you had learned from your mistakes." Beth confessed but i adjusted the shirt, tucking it inside. "I'm always feared with this romance towards someone so perhaps you should give me advice on how to love someone again?"

"Fuck no! You're not gonna get anything out of me about that! Do you even understand what you're pulling yourself into again? The millions the last bitch stole from you wasn't an easy time for you to adapt back in reality."

"Beth, this girl is different. And even if i lose some millions, this time that amount won't affect my pocket after we have gotten the hope necklace."

"You say that about every girl! And when are you planning to bring the necklace to me? 300 grand can't be staying in a fucking bunker for days."

"Yes, yes! We'll transfer it tomorrow morning. Tonight i got a date so-" I cut my voice short from the light thud that travelled in my bedroom. "Sis, i'll call you back. I think i got company." I quietly whispered out and hung up the call.

I grabbed both my sleeves and rolled them up, my eyes peaking down the hallway but the area was dark so i used the advantage of knowing the houses layout and guided myself forward.

It was dead silent but repeating the thud in my memory kept dragging me towards the first floor. And there it was, a shadow just passing a window by the kitchen.

I absorbed as they were still lingering around there so i continued to approach, my hand going up and over to the front of their neck.

"Keep quiet." I whispered right into the girls ear yet i slowly turned her around, having our bodies face each other. My eyes examined her, all of her clothes black and skin covered. The only feature i could read off were her eyes since the bandana covered her lower face and the baseball cap the upper.

"Got lost?" I brought my hand back up and around her neck, even her body taking steps back and hitting a counter. "Wrong house. Sorry." She gripped my wrist to try and take the hold off her yet i only tightened it.

"What are you on the look out for?" I showcased pure calmness mids trying my best to remember her eyes yet the dim lighting made the situation worse.

"Got the wrong house! Can i go?"

"No, you cannot. Who do you think you are? Breaking into my house and believing that you'll be able to go like i never saw you?"

"Take that bandana off." I immediately spiked the seriousness in my tone but she still stayed put, not moving a muscle. "Take it off or i'll call the cops." I took a step closer, spitting the words out through my teeth.

"Or i'll just do-" My sentence broke short as her knee in a snap of a finger went right between my legs. My grip on her dropped and i didn't even have the time to compose myself back together as i watched her figure rush down one of the hallways, gliding through and out a window.

- - -
"God! I apologize for being late." I exclaimed as i approached the table. "No worries. It was only 10 minutes anyways." Madison looked up with a smile and it's almost like relief overcame me from seeing her unbothered about it.

"Got caught up in.. nonsense but what's up? You look beautiful. I can see you tried your best." I continued and didn't have shame to check her out, a dress making her glow in a completely different way than the jeans i've seen her in before.

"Thank you." Madison replied and i watched her eyes drop down to the menu, almost like she's trying to hide her smile.

I felt dumb though. It was quite a weak compliment even though she took it happily. My hands grabbed the menu but i kept my gaze on her, i wanted to take in her appearance. The more i stared, the more i realized every detail of this woman.

God, she was so beautiful. Maybe it's the soft personality but attractive build that has me look at her like she is the complete opposite of any other girl i've met? Madison does own something. The obvious trait of attracting people with ease is one thing and the fact that i'm all caught up into it makes me sort of excited for what her intentions are.

"You're staring at me." Her voice through and i focused my eyes on hers with a smile. "It's hard not to." I whispered back.

This was it. The first time she is looking back at me with an obvious sense of feeling a connection. This is the third time of us meeting after the game of pool and those moments weren't anything compared to this. To my knowledge about how girls act, she was almost like letting her be open and allow me to observe her emotions deeper than just the softness she always gives off.

"Uhh. Are- i already chose what i'll get." The abrupt words even had me panic so i finally opened the menu and examined what i should get.

>>>