17 - fucking her out

- Alina -

My fingers slipped through her hair and i yanked her down against my lips. My tongue going inside without hesitation to explore every bit i could before she takes things further but Alina already pulled me out of the seat, slipping my jacket off.

I guided my hands down the front of her body and unbuckled her belt, moving my hand inside to get a feel of her bulge and how hard she already was.

"Take the rest off." Our lips parted and i gave into the command, the both of us left bare in just a span of a few seconds. "Bend over." She forced me in front of a table and said. "Hurry up!" Alina spat out again so i turned around but before i could do it myself, my arms slammed on the table top, the touch of her hands caressing my exposed ass.

"Spread your legs." The stinging sensation of a span had me do just that. "Oh fuck." I released a hitched breath after feeling the tip of her cock glide over my slit.

"You dirty slut. Already soaked even though we just started." I heard her comment and i decided to lift my body up, feeling our heated skin caress. "Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i also have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" I turned my face whilst speaking, the woman's eyes studying everything she could in the moment.

"I want you to stop trying to prove your innocence all the time. Now bend back down and take this in. I'm not gonna repeat myself." She kept her stern voice but the more i gazed at her, the more i wanted a comforting kiss so my hand came up, positioning her face towards me to caressed my lips on hers.

I mesmerized the taste and as i tried to get more and more of it to obtain any kind of soothing feeling for what's about to come, the woman broke the kiss short, her hand forcing me away and back down.

Alina pressed her pre-soaked tip at my entrance and drove into me with one single thrust. My back arched further and the gasp that was about to come out had turned into a muffled scream from getting my hand over my mouth in time.

The feeling of her pounding me from behind was definitely something i haven't felt before. It more so isn't about the position but about the wildness inside her. I couldn't feel more at pain then i did right now from the lack of adjustment but i found thrill in it with every move that was made from her fucking me as hard as she wanted and as much as i deserved it.

Her bare dick kept rubbing inside and out, literally rising me to a high altitude from the amount of pressure she had on my hips but just as i recalled that, one side was released before a harsh slap laid on my ass.

"Oh f-fuckk!" My moan filled the room and i tried to stand up, only for Alina to force me back down. "Take it all in, you slut!" Her yell came back at me and i gripped the table from both sides, doing everything to even just breathe.

The mixture of moans, skin slapping together and the slight creaking of the table from the force of her fucking was driving me even more insane.

My eyes began rolling back, stomach building up that notch of a release within a second now but i couldn't see whether she was close, if she feels how close i already am.

"Finish, Madi! Don't hold it in!" And there it was. The words i needed which in a snap of a finger had my legs tremble, feeling the liquid dripping out of my pussy. I think that was her queue to pull out though as i felt the stroking she made right above my ass, releasing in the same moment.