3 - beautiful woman

- Alina -

I reached down and grabbed my pair of jeans, buckling them on before turning around, examining as the girls eyes just fluttered open.

"Sorry i woke you up." I whispered out but continued to get dressed. "Where are you going? What time is it?" She reached her hand towards the nightstand, checking the time.

"God! 7 am. What do you have to do so early?"

"I'm just gonna go for a drive." I forced up a smile and pressed myself on the bed, leaning down to share one kiss before i leave.

"A drive? Are you mad? You're literally addicted. And the more i come over, the more i notice how unhealthy it is."

"How is it unhealthy?" I rolled off a laugh. "Sure. Call it an addiction but it's not fucking up my health. More so puts me in a calmer state from the life i live in."

"Alina, we already went to bed around 4 am so for you to be losing sleep just because you want to go for a drive is horrible. Maybe give yourself a break and sleep in a bit more?"

"I'm okay. Besides i'm already dressed and wide awake so," i pulled out my wallet, counting up a few hundreds, "thanks for last night. You can of course still stick around but here, i'll give it to you now just in case i get back and you're already gone." I laid the money on the bed.

"You know that i actually enjoy this for how it is and not just for your dumb money!" I watched her sit up, actual frustration across her face. "Listen, i know. But you do what you do and i enjoy this too regardless of us only having a sexual connection."

"Then why is it that you always think of money after we fuck? Maybe let us be a bit delusional and involve some romantic to come through!"

"What romance? You're literally about to go and please some other fucking person in a few hours! I don't wanna feel like i own something to someone either so just take the money and i'll call you some other time." I explained and didn't hesitate to just leave, in no desire to continue the argument.

- - -
I absorbed as the 8 ball was hit and rolled towards the corner of the pool table, Hailey releasing a cheer right after seeing it go in.

"That's just not cool, okay?! Two against one is bullshit!" I threw my cue stick on the table, showcasing anger but in a playful manner. "So? You wanted a pregnant woman to lose?" She proudly spoke back.

"Now don't be a sore loser and hand over that stack of money." Archie added in and i tossed the money over to him. "I need a cleanser and then i'll get you both back." I admitted before walking through the blinds and over to the bar area.

"One mimosa." I ordered after taking a seat on a stool. I grabbed my phone out and took a quick glance of the time, two hours until our queue to leave to the museum.

"Hey? Aren't you-" A voice caught my attention and i looked up. "Alina?" The woman questioned. My eyes took a quick scan down and the slightly visible of a tattoo on her ankle had my mind click on who she is.

"What a coincidence. I wonder what has brought you here?" I reached my hand out to accept the handshake with a smile. "Enjoying the evening. Bowling alley, bar, other activities. In my opinion this is the best place to loosen up." Madison explained.

"Right! But i assume that you've finally gotten your paycheck since you can afford to come here." I commented before my cocktail got placed in front of me and i gladly took a sip.

"God. I think i truly gave myself the wrong impression with that, didn't it?" The woman let off a laugh which i couldn't help to absorb. "I just found you intriguing when i saw you at the race so came up with some sort of conversation. I hope i don't make myself look even weirder from that."

"You found me intriguing?" I delivered a smile back. "Who wouldn't." Madison copied my expression. "Well, i think you've never looked more beautiful than you do right now." I slipped the compliment out.

"Oh? But technically this is our first ever time having a proper conversation." She said, having me hold back the chuckle from her not catching the hint. "Exactly." I whispered back, the pretty thing taking a moment to understand.

"Wanna join for a game of pool? Unless you've got your own company somewhere in here." I broke the silence and suggested. "Nope. All alone so i'm up for it."

"I think you'll be handing me that prize back." I proudly announced as soon as we walked through the blinds. "Really? Why is that?" Archie's eyes panned on me.

"Because now we'll be playing fair." I handed a cue stick to Madison mids saying. "So you just found a random stranger to participate in this game?" I heard Hailey laugh out. "No, no. This is my lucky hand. Not just some stranger." I locked my stare on the woman, her own eyes already on me. "If we win, what do i get?" The pretty girl questioned with a smile. "Anything you'd like." I didn't hesitate to answer.

>>>