16 - i love you

- Madison -

I shined the flashlight towards the basement door after managing to open the entrance of the cafe. My path lead me down the steps just like earlier in the evening but the only difference was the emptiness, darkness and obvious fear for the alarm to kick on.

I decided to move towards the wall cabinets as the first search spot but the bottom one was already equipped with a lock - could this be the one?

"Looking for something?" A voice had me jump, the lock pick falling out of my touch before i stood up, turning around to perhaps be met with a security guard.

Oh my fucking god.

"I think it's quite obvious the club is closed so what's the reason for your visit?" Alina questioned mids moving closer to me so i pulled my bandana down, acknowledging that she knows it's me. "I- i'm just doing everything i can for us to have that talk. A proper one. I'm not giving up with it so you either hear me out right now or i'll make you listen about how badly i want you to understand my feelings." I came up with the excuse surprisingly quick but i can't even lie, most of it was true and something i'd love to do.

"Is that so?" Her body had already stopped in front of me but she kneeled down, picking something up before coming back. "What's this? Your torture device if i refuse to listen?" Alina showcased the lock pick.

"Now why don't you be a good girl and tell me what Lorraine has came up with? That desperate for money that she has you steal it from a safe?"

What?! Good girl? She can't have me feeling weak right now..

"Why'd you think she has something in mind? Maybe believe me for once and know that i'm here to get things sorted out between us."

"Oh please! Earlier i saw you scoping out the place and for you to break in after everything is closed gives me the answer to why the fuck you'd be here." She blurred back and i already knew there is no way out of this.

"And what are you going to do now?" I asked in a low tone. "Cuff me?" I made my desire as clear as possible.

"Oh, you've became a woman that just lacks discipline? Surprising from knowing that that's your turn on and no one has been there to fulfill it."

"I already told you that i haven't been fucking anyone else." I responded with pure seriousness. "But i don't believe you." Alina wrapped her arm around me, smashing me right against her body.

"How close did you let them get to you?" Her hand traveled up to my throat but she surprisingly went further up, grabbing my face instead. "How far did you let a man go down on you?" The woman continued.

"Alina, no one has touched me since you did." I truthfully whispered out. "Prove it. Show me how desperate your pussy is for a release then." Her words sent such a heat wave down my skin that i lost balance, Alina taking the opportunity to whip me around and force me down on a seat.

"Get undressed." Her strict voice came out, staring down at me with obvious intimidation. "Are you deaf?! I swear to god, if i'll spot a single hickey or spank mark on you, you'll be-"

"Okay!" I yelped out, zipping my jacket open that already revealed my laced bra. "I truly wonder if you purposely allowed me to catch you though. We met just before so to come here afterwards and not acknowledge that the club will be unprotected is quite dumb of you." I heard her say, having me question those words myself.

I never would have thought to be in this situation. Did i want it? Yes. Had i suspected that she might have been in here for some odder reason when i came to scope the place out? Yes. I'm still unsure why she'd be here at night though. Seriously knew that i'd be returning? Waited for me?

"What got you so distracted? Tell me what's on your mind." Her hands gripped each of the armrests, having me lean my head ever so slightly back to just stare back into her eyes. "Did you know i was gonna return? Were you waiting for me?"

"You wished! Just because i had some idiotic feelings for you has you thinking that i'm doing nothing but waiting around for you to make an appearance?" She laughed out, standing back up straight.

"Idiotic feelings? You said you loved me. Was all of that just a lie?"

"I learned it from you, pretty." She leaned back down, losing the playful smile. "I haven't lied! At least not about that! Alina, i tried to find you ever since! But you had sold your last house. How was i supposed to find you?"

"I'm sure Lorraine has more than enough contacts to track my ass down so could have thought of a better lie."

"Alina, what?! Do you really think your mother is happy from the fact that i'm in love with you?! Sure! I talked my way out of it from what she heard but just because some psycho bitch and my boss is restricting me to look at you in that way ever again doesn't mean anything to me."

"Alina, i love you. Believe me or not but it's true." I admitted for what i could count the hundredth time, including the moments i kept repeating it in my mind from how much i had been thinking of her the past week.

"I honestly don't know what you have fucking done to me from how badly i want to say it back but right now all i need is for you to take those dumb clothes off so i can fuck this manipulative behavior out of you."

>>>