New Story ??

I've got too many ideas to chose from, so I've opted to letting other people chose 😋

(Some are pretty different than Don't Leave Me Here)

The ideas are:

1. Two high school boys who would usually not be friends are in a school shooting together that draws them closer as they overcome their trauma.

2. A priest— who turned to God in the midst of his messy childhood— summons a demon who can't leave the church until the priest allows. The demon, though annoyed, does no harm. The priest, however, takes the chance to do research and question him, refusing to let him leave until he has answers.

3. A quiet, anxiety filed girl finally opens up when a girl who has learned to have confidence eats lunch with her. They soon become friends and learn to be more happy with themselves through the other.

4. When a man is thrown into a dungeon he assumes his rival—who he has a messy past with— put him there. However, it doesn't take him long to learn that his rival is actually right behind him, in the same cell, also trapped and clueless. They are forced to work together to not only escape but also figure out who is behind the whole thing.

Some of these ideas are more developed than others, but I'm sure I can piece them together without any unfixable plot holes.

These will all be single POV, unlike Dont Leave Me Here

Pls help me and let me know which one(s) you prefer, I'm BEGGING