2 - friendly

Charlotte

(social media + imessage + irl)

Instagram

8,267 likescharlotteobrien a moment for the blueberries

8,267 likes
charlotteobrien a moment for the blueberries

comments:

sydney.affolter a moment for the girl
charlotteobrien shut up i love u

parker.riley ur cute
charlotteobrien thx ik

anniehawke save some for me
charlotteobrien too late
anniehawke bro and those were def the ones from my side of the fridge

katemartin03 eating blueberries in the bathroom?
charlotteobrien sorry if that offends you,
i just like to admire my beauty in the mirror while i eat :)

jadagyamfi i like ur hat
charlotteobrien what hat? i'm not wearing a hat...
caitlinclark22 yes you are?
jadagyamfi caitlin it's camo. she's just too funny for you.

user1 got the whole iowa wbb in the comments

user2 anyone else stalking @iowawbb following page and find her?

gabbie.marshall i'm levitating
charlotteobrien okay dua lipa

reeseobrien i miss u
charlotteobrien the feeling is not mutual

iMessage
Kate Martin

Kate Martin
hey

charlotte :)
hiii

Kate Martin
we're all going to gabbie's to hang
we're prob gonna just watch movies
and eat snacks
you're free to come if you want

charlotte :)
sounds good
thanks kate

contact name changed: kate!

kate!
yeah no problem
see u there

I stepped out of my car, standing right in front of Gabbie's building. Well actually most of the team lived there. Gabbie and Jada shared an apartment and Caitlin and Kate shared another.

Once I was inside I took the elevator up and found Gabbie's room. I knocked on the door and waited a moment before I was met with Gabbie smiling at me. She grabbed my hand, pulling me in and shutting the door behind me.

"Charlotte's here!" She said, everyone turning their attention towards me.

The whole team was there, watching movies, and eating snacks, just as Kate described.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Come sit." Kate said from the couch, patting the empty spot next to her. I walked over, trying not to step on the girls who were lying on top of pillows on the floor. I sat down next to Kate, trying to lock eyes with anyone familiar.

Out walked Parker from one of the rooms, Caitlin following close behind her. Their hands were interlocked and I just stared blankly.

"What?" Parker asked, making eye contact with me.

"Are you guys-" I started before Parker interrupted me, "Yes." She said.

"When the hell did that happen?" I asked.

"Over summer." Caitlin chimed in, pulling Parker over to another couch and sitting down with her.

So when was Parker going to tell me that she was dating fricken Caitlin Clark?

The girls were watching a scary movie and eating popcorn, Kate offered me some from her own bowl. I thanked her, grabbing and handful. To be honest I didn't even want popcorn but Kate was too nice to deny any offers from.

About thirty minutes into the movie and everyone was now talking. I was the main person leading the conversation, I was always really good at that. I had gotten along with everyone really great, besides Caitlin, she was annoying.

"So Charlotte, what's it like living in New York?" Jada asked.

"Honestly the people there are annoying. They think they're superior to everyone else when they a thousand percent just moved there from Ohio or something." I said, causing a couple girls to laugh. Another thing I was good at, making people laugh.

"Kate, you've been quiet." Caitlin said. Kate seeming to shift back into reality, jumping out of her trance like state.

"Shhh, she's just mewing." I joked. This caused everyone to start cracking up, even Caitlin. I just smiled, proud of making them laugh yet again.

A couple hours had passed and everyone started to go their separate ways.

As I was about to walk out of the apartment, Kate stopped me.

"You know they all really like you." Kate smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you should've seen how they were all typing in the group chat giving live reactions to things you said." Kate said.

"No way." I laughed.

"Yes way." Kate said, passing me through the doorway.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I called out as she made her way down the hall towards her apartment.

"Don't be late." She joked, walking into her apartment and closing the door behind her.

author's note
shhh kate's just mewing.