38 - the night we met

Charlotte

(irl + imessage)

(irl + imessage)

I was currently staying at Gabbie and Jada's dorm because I was the most persistent person ever. I was not going to go back until I felt better.

I had my AirPods in and I was laying on the couch with Gabbie.

"Even if Kate had nothing going on with that girl, it just hurt knowing she would post it just to get under my skin." I said.

"Well she thought you tried to hurt her by posting pictures of you with a random guy while wearing the hoodies she bought you." Gabbie explained.

"So, she's jealous?" I asked.

"That might be it." Gabbie shrugged.

Take me back to the night we met started to play through my AirPods, my expression becoming visibly upset.

"Uh oh, what happened?" Gabbie questioned.

"It's the song that's playing." I frowned.

Gabbie just grabbed my head and brought it onto her chest and I closed my eyes.

iMessage
kate!

charlotte :)
yes, i want to hear about your day. yes, ill go to all your games. yes, ill listen to you rant. yes, i can help you. yes, ill take a pic of you. yes, ill go with you. yes, i forgive you. yes, ill listen to your playlist. yes, i understand. yes, ill always be there.

kate!
u mean it?

charlotte :)
yes, i do.

I walked up to the door of the apartment and knocked.

Kate opened it and smiled at me.

She grabbed me and pulled me into one of her famous Kate hugs.

"It's okay baby." She kissed my forehead and rubbed my back.

So much had happened and every time something went wrong, I ran right back to Kate because I knew she'd be there, waiting for me.

This was the moment, this was when everything felt right.

She finally pulled away from the hug. "Be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Kate." I said.

Kate put her hand on the bottom of my chin and pulled me close to her, then she placed a kiss onto my lips.

"Alright, show's over." I heard a voice say.

We both pulled away and turned to see Caitlin.

"Finally!" Caitlin smiled.

This was almost perfect. I had Kate. But I just felt like I was missing something, someone.

author's note
awww yay
couple goals