41 - new york looks good on you

Charlotte

(irl + social media)

The girls had a game against Rutgers which was really close to New York, so we got there a day early so we could visit the city. I wish I could've gotten Kate to meet my family but they were still on winter break in California.

Everyone got ready in their hotel rooms, trying to put together the best New York outfit possible. Many girls called me into the room to help them pick out an outfit.

Our first stop was the Rockefeller tree and I had literally just found out it was almost everyone's first time in New York when Gabbie didn't even know what the tree was called.

I was dragged away from Gabbie when Kate grabbed my arm, bringing me in front of the tree so that Caitlin could take a picture of us.

She scared the crap out of me but I had the most genuine and big smile ever.

After the picture, she spun me around so we could look at the tree and I leaned my head on her shoulder for a split second before remembering how many people were surrounding us and how many cameras were everywhere. Especially since Caitlin was have a documentary filmed, there was a huge camera following her around.

Kate just laughed when she knew I realized I probably shouldn't be laying my head on her and I just gave her a nervous smile.

"It's fine." She reassured.

We now were walking down the street, Kylie vlogging, a huge camera walking in front of us, people taking pictures all around us, it was pure chaos.

We were looking into all the windows at Christian Dior and Kate kept pulling me close to her since I was actually freezing. We all decided to go into Saks to warm up and look around.

That didn't end well because of us constantly being approached by fans and a huge camera crew following us around. We got kicked out of Saks and made our walk of shame with a security guard guiding us out.

"Let's go into Aritzia so you can see the huge coat in there." I said.

We got the camera crew to wait outside so we didn't get kicked out and we all made our way to the back of the store where the coat was.

Kylie started to film and Caitlin went up to the camera.

"So here there's a gigantic coat, it looks disgusting, I will not be putting that on." Caitlin said.

Immediately after she said that, Kate walked right up to it and grabbed it, putting it on.

We were all laughing at her and taking pictures of her while she posed for us.