28 - thankful

Charlotte

(irl + social media + imessage)

It was the day after Thanksgiving and the first game of the tournament in Florida. Kylie was vlogging since she really had to try to keep up with it.

Hannah, Kennise, Kate, and I were all sitting at a table outside and Kylie was standing up filming us.

"So we have some tacos today for lunch." Kate said.

"Tacos!" Hannah said.

"And iced tea and some fruit." Kate continued.

"Yummy!" Kylie said.

"And uh, show the view." Kate said.

Kylie turned the camera to show the view we had from the resort.

"So gorgeous you can only see the building." I joked.

"Shush." Kate laughed, nudging me before the camera landed back on Kate.

"So we're eating here for lunch and this isn't even where the pools are, so stayed tuned." Kate finished.

Kylie stopped the video.

"You're such a good vlogger." I told Kate.

"Thank you, I really think I should takeover Kylie's channel." Kate joked.

Instagram

26,291 likeskatemartin03 thankful🤍

26,291 likes
katemartin03 thankful🤍

comments:

charlotteobrien keeping it real in florida
katemartin03 keepin it REAL

caitlinclark22 florida girls
(liked by katemartin03)

jadagyamfi THANKFUL!!!
(liked by katemartin03)

gabbie.marshall love u!
katemartin03 love youuu

sydney.affolter ❤️❤️❤️
(liked by katemartin03)

kyliefeuerbach i commented
katemartin03 thanks

The whole team walked out towards a turf area outside of the resort with some activities to do including mini golf.

Some golf balls had fallen into the water and I was trying to get them but got too scared.

"Oh Charlotte, move away from there." Kate shouted as she walked towards where I was bent down.

"I tried to get them." I sighed.

"Don't worry Char, I'll get them." She said.

So I got up and walked back to where Kylie was filming Kate from afar.

Kate reached into the water and started throwing the golf balls back onto land since some girls wanted to try to aim at a piece of land across the water.

We all walked over to try to throw the balls at a target on the other side of the water.

Kate threw a ball and then Taylor did but neither of them got it. Then Caitlin tried and then Kate tried again but still couldn't get it.

"Here, you try." Kate said, placing a golf ball into my hand.

I threw the ball across the water.

"Get it there sweetheart." Kate said.

I had just missed it by a little bit.

Kate continued to try but kept throwing too short so we all eventually just gave up after we ran out of balls.

We then went to hangout by the pool and I tried to tan but of course Kate got bored.

"Can we go on the water slides?" She asked.

I lifted my sunglasses and looked at her.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Please." She smiled.

"Fine." I said.

"Kylie, come vlog us!" Kate called out.

Kylie came over to us and Kate got up and in front of the camera.

"So now we're taking the walk-" Kate began.

"I got my lotion on!" Caitlin interrupted, I dragged her away from the camera and Kate and Kylie just started laughing.

"We're taking the walk to the water slides. Follow me!" Kate said.

We walked over to where all the water slides were and Kate forced Kylie to film her again.

"Here, if you look over there we have two blue slides." Kate said. She then explained which slide is faster and told Caitlin she wanted to race with her.

"I'll be rooting on Kate." I said.

"Of course you will." Caitlin joked.

"Wait Charlotte, did you take my shirt?" Kate suddenly questioned.

I had stolen one of her Iowa Hawkeyes shirts from her luggage to use as a coverup over my bathing suit and I guess she just noticed it now since I had put it on while we were walking over to the water slides.

"What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." I smiled.

iMessage
jades

jades
we're waking up early to go to breakfast tmr
u down?

charlotte :)
no thanks

jades
kate is going

charlotte :)
oh
okay i'll go

jades
YAY

charlotte :)
only because of kate

jades
TGLK (this girl loves kate)

charlotte :)
shush

author's note
bonita springsssssssssss
also did anyone catch the jake shane reference