33 - golden retriever

Charlotte

(irl + social media)

I was walking around Los Angeles with my cousin, Lauren.

"Remember when we used to come here for concerts and we'd sit outside like at 4 am the night before so we would get a good spot?" Lauren asked.

"That was torture. I can't believe we did that." I laughed.

"You know what was torture? That one summer camp we did in San Diego." Lauren said.

"Stop it, the one during a heat wave?"

"Yes, and you were crying every 5 seconds cause you were hot."

"I was hot! That was like child abuse."

Lauren laughed.

"How's senior year treating you?" Lauren asked. She was a year below me and was attending school at UCLA.

"Honestly it's been crazy." I laughed.

"Really? How so?"

"Well, first of all I've never watched as much basketball in my whole entire life. I feel like I could go on the court and play. And there's been drama."

"Drama?"

"Yeah well there's this girl I'm talking to and I kinda got her all mixed up with Annie drama."

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad."

"Annie slapped me in front of her."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, but I haven't heard from Annie in a while and things have been going good with the girl."

"Tell me about her."

"Annie?"

"No, the girl."

"Oh well her name is Kate, and it's not short for anything, it's just Kate. She's number 20 on the court and she's a guard, she's really good. They call her 'the glue' and also 'money martin'. She's blonde and has blue eyes and a really pretty smile. She laughs a lot and laughs the most with her best friend, Caitlin. She loves to just listen to music and relax and she's always really calm. She's kind of like a golden retriever as a person." I said.

"Is she could hear you say that I'm sure she would've asked to be your girlfriend right then and there." Lauren said.

"What?"

"The way you talk about her, it's sweet. I'd probably cry if someone talked about me like that."

Instagram

7,682 likescharlotteobrien los angeles girls🤙🏻

7,682 likes
charlotteobrien los angeles girls🤙🏻

comments:

katemartin03 aw ur so cute
charlotteobrien u are

caitlinclark22 omfg the stars in the back. i want to be there rn.
charlotteobrien cmon im waiting

parker.riley it's lauren omg
charlotteobrien hey u remembered!

laurenobrien hey that's me
(liked by charlotteobrien)

jadagyamfi we all know char's spilling the most tea
charlotteobrien how'd you know

author's note
kate = golden retriever
charlotte left kate just to talk abt her more!