16 - bloody nose

Charlotte

(irl + social media + imessage)

The girls had an away game today against Virginia Tech and I was currently taking pictures as the girls played.

Kate still hasn't said a word to me since the other night which shocked me because she literally commented on my Instagram post.

I was on my knees taking a few pictures of Kate before I saw an elbow going straight towards her face, hitting her nose and knocking her to the ground.

Everyone stood up with a gasp and a whistle was blown. Kate just laid on the floor for a while before she got up and ran straight off the court, stopping for nobody. Her nose was clearly bleeding.

She returned after a minute or two, holding tissues up to her nose. She stood on the side of the court as everyone else continued playing.

I made my way around the court towards Kate, coming up behind her and placing a hand on her shoulder, my other hand moved some hair behind her ear and I gave her a kiss to her temple. That's when I saw us on jumbotron and I was able to see Kate's smile before she hid it with a tissue.

Neither of us said a word, I immediately returned back to the place I was kneeled at before.

The game was close but the girls won 80-76.

Instagram

16,448 likesiowawbb The twins 💛🖤

16,448 likes
iowawbb The twins 💛🖤

comments:

caitlinclark22 my best friend
(liked by iowawbb)

katemartin03 cait and kate 4 ever ❤️
(liked by iowawbb)

charlotteobrien favs
(liked by iowawbb)

user1 did anyone catch charlotte kissing kate's head after she got hurt? so adorable😭❤️
user2 yes i caught that too!!

gabbie.marshall awww
(liked by iowawbb)

marshall awww(liked by iowawbb)

22 likes
charsflicks brutal

comments:

katemartin03 DELETE
charsflicks no!

caitlinclark22 NO U DID NOT
charsflicks yes i did!

jadagyamfi i'm laughing
katemartin03 not funny

sydney.affolter no way.
charsflicks rlly capturing her best moments

kyliefeuerbach LMFAOOO
(liked by charsflicks)

gabbie.marshall dead.
(liked by charsflicks)

I heard a knock at my apartment door and I rushed over to it. I was currently in my pajamas and I knew it would be Annie coming back with candy from the gas station.

I opened the door, seeing Kate standing there.

"Hey." She said.

"Oh, hi." I said. "Come in."

Kate followed me into my apartment, closing the door behind us. She sat down on one of the stools at my counter and I leaned on the wall across from her.

"I'm sorry I was a bitch." Kate blurted out.

My jaw dropped, I had never heard her curse before.

"Kate, you weren't." I chuckled.

"Yes I was. I was rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate."

"Kate, stop."

"It's true though."

"No it's not. I'm not mad or anything."

I got off of the wall and tried to walk towards the door to let Kate out but she stood from her seat, walking over to me and placing her hands on my waist, stopping me from moving. She looked me straight into the eyes.

"I can tell it's bothering you." She said.

"It did before but it's all good now." I said.

Kate let go of me, smiling.

"So we're good? Right?" Kate asked.

"We're perfect." I reassured her.

"So let's start over again. Let's go out to eat tomorrow night." Kate said.

"Sounds like a plan."

iMessage
annie🐶

chach😛
i'm going out for dinner with kate tmr night

annie🐶
WOOHOO
YAYAYAY

chach😛
please let this end well.

author's note
alr "beef" is settled
can't wait for dinner!!!😍😍