20 - block you

Charlotte

(irl + imessage)

(irl + imessage)

I woke up on the couch. I lifted my head to see Caitlin make a smoothie and dressed for the gym. Her eyes locked with mine.

"It's 5 am." She said. "Go to sleep."

"You woke me up." I groaned.

"Sorry, I like going to the gym early. It makes me feel more productive." Caitlin said.

I adjusted myself so I could lay on my stomach and I sunk my face into the pillow.

"Are you okay?" Caitlin asked, I heard her voice getting closer.

I picked up my face and saw her standing right next to me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure? You didn't say a word to anyone after we left your apartment."

"You wouldn't either if you were just slapped by your best friend in front of like 7 people."

"Nobody's judging you."

"Kate probably was."

"No she was not. She was the most worried for you last night. She literally came into my room at 1 am and told me how you seemed so upset."

I shook my head.

"I don't know. I just need time to myself." I sighed.

"I get it. Go back to sleep. Talk to us when you're ready." Caitlin said, before grabbing her gym bag from the ground and leaving.

iMessage
annie🐶

annie🐶
are u coming back?
helloooooo
u are honestly so annoying
ur dramatic
like please😭😭

contact name changed: annie hawke

annie hawke
so ur fr not gonna answer me
brooooo
charlotte omfg
u cannot be fr rn

I had to go to practice today to get pictures before the Hawkeyes game against Northern Iowa.

All the girls were sitting in the middle of the court and I walked over to sit with them.

"Hey Char." Sydney said, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me into a side hug. I just leaned my head on her shoulder, exhausted after the insane night I had.

"You good?" She whispered.

I just shrugged.

"Charlotte you've gotta see this." Kylie laughed from the other side of me. She put her phone in front of my face and it was just an Instagram post about Taylor Swift being spotted in public.

"What is it?" Kate asked from beside Kylie.

"Taylor Swift. Look." Kylie said, handing her the phone.

"Oh my god I can't even see that, can you zoom in?"

"Well everyone else can see it so maybe you should get glasses." I blurted out. I literally slapped my hand over my mouth and everyone turned to look at me.

I made eye contact with Kate who just furrowed her eyebrows at me. I blinked at her blankly.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

iMessage
kate!

kate!
hey r u okay

charlotte :)
yeah!
i'm fine!
why!

kate!
oh i was just wondering

charlotte :)
yk i do have a question actually

kate!
yeah?

charlotte :)
what did you think abt the game today

kate!
?
what game😭

charlotte :)
the game where if u text me one more time
i block u!!

author's note
lolllllllll
sorry kate
hahahahahaaha