13 - ice skating

Charlotte

(irl + imessage)

(irl + imessage)

I was sitting in Parker's car outside of the ice rink.

"I can't do it." I said.

"Yes you can." Parker said.

I have been sitting in her car for the past 10 minutes, trying to build up the courage to walk in. Kate has been waiting in there for over a half hour since she made sure to get there early.

"She just texted me and asked if I'm coming or what." I sighed.

"You have to go in." Parker begged.

"I'm terrified."

"You'll have fun."

"What if I fall?"

"Just laugh it off."

"No I can't do this."

"Well you can't leave now. It's too late."

"Parker please take me home."

"Don't you quite literally hangout with her like every single day?"

"Yeah."

"So go in and act like it's just a normal day."

"Fine. I'm doing it. I'm going." I said, finally getting out of the car and walking towards the rink, I looked over at Parker, seeing her looking at me through her window. She gave me a smile and a thumbs up and I walked in.

I saw Kate, leaning against the wall. She immediately pushed herself off of it and walked over to me.

"I thought you weren't ever getting out of that car." Kate laughed.

"Me too." I sighed.

Kate placed her hand on my lower back, walking me towards the little window to get my tickets.

"Two free skate and two skates please." Kate said.

"That'll be thirty." The woman said. Kate reached into her back pocket, taking out her wallet. She paid for both of us. The woman gave Kate two tickets and we walked towards the back of the rink where the skates were.