30 - plane

Charlotte

(irl + social media)

The girls ended up winning their first two games of the tournament which meant they got to play in the championship and they also won that game.

Yesterday coach Bluder had her 500th win at Iowa and the team broke the school record with 20 three's made in the game.

It was now 1:30 am and we were all on the plane going back to Iowa. Nobody wanted to leave because it was 80 degrees in Florida and it was literally snowing in Iowa.

I sat next to Kate on the flight and she was already fast asleep.

Jada told me that she was shocked that Kate let me sit with her since she usually likes to lay out on the seats like a bed and hated sitting with people. Jada said this was the first time she had let someone sit next to her on a flight where we had our own plane.

I was exhausted and wanted to lay my head down but I also didn't want to wake up Kate who was peacefully sleeping with her head leaning on the window.

So I just tried to sleep while sitting upright which was so uncomfortable.

After a couple of minutes I felt a hand on my head and then I felt my head being pulled down, I opened my eyes to see my head now laying on Kate's lap.

The way she knew I'd much rather be laying like this made my heart literally flutter.

Her fingers made their way through my hair softly and her other hand rested on my back.

I didn't want to leave this position, ever.

Instagram

25 likescharsflicks back in iowa 😞

25 likes
charsflicks back in iowa 😞

comments:

katemartin03 sleepy
charsflicks very

caitlinclark22 not happy to be back
charsflicks i need the hot weather

kyliefeuerbach made it just in time for the snow storm!!
charsflicks TGINH (this girl is not happy)

parker.riley the shades
charsflicks gotta stay stylish

author's note
this is short
also! i just found pics of kate and her gf and they are so cuteee