32 - who's kate

Charlotte

(irl + social media + imessage)

I got off of the plane, exiting through the gate. I immediately spotted my sister standing there and then my parents behind her.

Reese's jaw dropped and I ran over to her, hugging her instantly.

"I missed you!" She said.

I then hugged both of my parents.

The walk out of the airport was filled of conversation about how my flight was and how finals went.

When we got into the car my parents then started to ask the more important questions.

"How is your internship with the basketball team?" My dad asked.

"Oh my gosh yes, tell us, you haven't told me anything." Reese said.

"Well, it's really good. All the girls are so sweet and they let me hangout with them all the time. I've gotten really close with some of them." I explained.

"So, how's Annie?" My mom asked.

That's when I went dead silent, I had completely forgotten that Annie was talked about a lot in my family.

"Oh, she's fine." I said.

"Uh oh, what happened?" My mom asked, immediately able to tell something was wrong.

"Well, she cheated on Landon and now we're not really talking." I said.

"Charlotte! Just because she cheats on her boyfriend doesn't mean you can just unfriend her. She's been your best friend since birth! You should be there for her to become a better person, not leave her alone to become a worse one." My mom scolded.

"It's not just the cheating, she was rude." I said.

"To who?" My mom asked.

"To Kate." I said.

"Who's Kate?" My mom, dad, and sister all said at the same time.

Instagram