Chapter Two

Your pov
You wake up as the carriage stops and you get out as the butler opens the door. You look upon a huge mansion. Your eyes grow huge and then quickly stop the emotion. The butler leads you and Ciel into the manor. "Would you like me to run a bath for you young sir?" The butler asks you. "Yes" you say looking around. "Follow me" he says and strides ahead. You follow and enter a washroom. "That should do it" he says checking the water to make sure its the right temperature. "Now undress" he says. Your face turns red "what?" You ask. "Im a girl i only dress as a boy to make the perverts stay away. No one wants a skinny unhappy boy, but if your a girl doesnt matter" you say. "Oh pardon me my mistake i shall call Meyrin to assist you then" he says bowing and walking out the room. A few minutes later a woman walks in with cracked glasses. "Ello im Meyrin and im happy to assist you, yes i am" she says happily. "Hello im _____" you say quietly.

After you had taken a bath you were lead to a room to find a beautiful dress of the color (favorite color). Meyrin tried to put a corset on you but you were to skinny to need one and the dress didnt fit so you simply wore a night gown. You sat down on the bed looking around until there was a knock on your door. "Hello?" You asked. The butler walked in "hello im afraid we havent properly introduced ourselves" he says. "Im Sebastian Michaelis" he says bowing and holding out a hand. "Im _____ _____" you say and shake his hand. "Now that we are properly introduced my master asks for you to join dinner with him" he says. I nod and follow him to a dinning table. Ciel looks at you "why are you wearing a dress i thought you were a guy" he asks. "Im a girl" you shrug "easier to keep away the perverts if i look like a boy" you say and sit down. You stare at the meal and your stomach growls. The meal was delicious even though you were positive you didnt show any manners. "I shall retire to bed" Ciel says standing up and looking at you no that wasnt the word, he looked as though he was studying your features. Suddenly self conscious you look away blushing. "What was your name again?" He asks. "____ ____" you say. He nods and walks away. "Goodnight lady ______" he says. You then walk up to your guest room exhausted and find yourself fast asleep.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter and i know it wasnt great but ill post more soon!