Chapter Twenty-Three

Your pov

You get off the train and breathe the air of Scotland. "This is amazing" you say and look at Ciel. He nods "it truly is". You grin and take his hand "young master its getting late we should check in to the hotel" Sebastian says. "Okay lets go" Ciel says. You arrive at the hotel "wow its beautiful" you say in awe. "I chose the finest of hotels for you two" Sebastian says. "Thank you" you say. You enter the hotel and you finally get to the hotel room and its absolutely gorgeous. "Wow" you say. "This is really nice" you say cautious not to touch anything in fear of breaking it. "Are you okay?" Ciel says. "I dont want to touch anything. I might break whatever i touch" you say. Ciel laughs and hugs you. "You wont break anything" he says. "You dont know that" you say. "Well no but i hope you dont break anything" he says. You roll your eyes "i will try not to break anything" you say. You and Ciel go to dinner and soon its night and Ciel is fast asleep. You go out onto the balcony and enjoy the night air. You then let your wings and spread them. You take flight and enjoy the clear night. You then land in a small town. "Ello missy" an obvious drunk voice says. "Hello" you say turning around and you put your wings in your back. "Well arent you pretty" a man says. "Thank you but i must be going now" you say and walk away. A hand grabs your wrist "but the night has just begun why leave now?" The man says. "Because i want too" you say breaking free of his grip. "I dont think so. Get er boys" he says and a hand goes around your mouth and stomach. 'Great i cant wipe them out in public' you think and you let them catch you. They put a rag around your mouth and you pretend to act unconscious. They put you in a carriage and you hear them saying "she ill sell good" a voice says kicking you in the side. When they finally stopped and lifted up your body you opened your eyes and saw they were somewhere deserted 'perfect' you think and knee the man in the stomach. "AYE SHES AWAKE AND ATTACKIN" he yells. They all try to attack you but you kick them back. "That wasnt very nice" someone says. "Im not trying to be nice now if you dont leave me alone i will have to hurt you" you say. They all laugh "you couldnt hurt us even if you tried" one says. "Oh yeah?" You ask. "Yeah" one says confident. "We will see about that" you say. Just then you werent sure what came over you but you slit their throats with a shard of glass. You grin and let your head lean to the side. "I told you i would hurt you, you scum" you say and kick a body. You look down at your dress "oh your blood got my dress dirty how sad" you say. "Wow your souls do look gross" you say licking your lips "but im hungry so i dont care" you say and eat their souls. "Wow that was nice" you say. You then sense Sebastian arrive "so your demon side finally arises" he says. "Guess so" you grin and turn to face him. "Well youre a danger to Ciel and i dont want you near him. His soul is mine to collect" Sebastian says. "But i love Ciel how could i ever eat his soul?" You ask. "Once you see him you will see how delicious his soul really will be" Sebastian says licking his lips. "I do not care if you dont want me to see him because i still will" you say starting to get angry. "Now now dont get angry" Sebastian says. You smirk "Ciel needs me too you saw how miserable he was when i was gone, i dont think his soul looked very appetizing then did it?" You ask. "I suppose youre right but if you try to eat his soul i will have to kill you" Sebastian says. "How can you kill me if im already dead?" You ask and fly away.