Chapter Twenty-Five

(Okay this is the final chapter i couldnt end the story like it did so i am finishing it here)

Ciels pov

"SEBASTIAN!" I yell. "Yes master?" He asks standing at my side. "Find ___" i say. "But master-" Sebastian starts to say but i quickly cut him off "find her now this is an order" i say. "Yes master" Sebastian says bowing and he disappears. "Why does she always do this and why do i always want her to come back?" I ask out loud. "I need fresh air" i say and go out on to the streets. I walk around trying to calm down. "Ciel! Wheres bassy?" Grell asks standing in front of me. "Hes looking for __" i grumble. "Oh? She left again?" He asks. I nod my head "what are you doing here anyways?" I ask. "Well there was a large amount of deaths just last night although i think it was the cause of a demon" Grell says. "A demon?" I ask suddenly interested. "Well there werent any souls when i got there" Grell says. "__ said her demon side had just awoken. That must of been her" i say. "Oh so thats why she left" Grell says. "Well i could keep you and Bassy company in the manor" Grell says dreamily. "Go away Grell" i say. "But i know where ____ is and i can show you" Grell says. "But only if you let me, ahem, play with Sebastian" Grell says blushing hard. "Do whatever bring me to ___" i say. "Yay! Oh Ciel you are the best im so glad you agreed to this!" Grell says dancing around happily. "GRELL! Show me where ___ is now" i say. "Oh yeah" Grell says.

Your pov

You fly around 'im sorry Ciel but i dont want to hurt you' you think and land. "It hurts everything hurts" you say collapsing to the ground in tears. "I dont want to be like this i want to be human" you say. "Im afraid thats not possible" Sebastian says appearing next to you. You cry "why am i crying i shouldnt have emotions" you say. "I cannot answer that because i do not know" Sebastian says. "I just want to not hurt anyone i want to be good in this world" you cry. "Whats stopping you?" Ciel asks standing next to Grell. "Oh bassy!" Grell says tackling Sebastian. You stare at Ciel as he comes closer and sits down next to you. "You are also part angel dont let the demon take control" Ciel says. "Ciel" you say crying and you hug him. "Im so sorry" you say. "It okay" Ciel says.

After that You let the angel take over you completely and you and Ciel lived together until he died of old age.