Chapter Eleven

Ciels pov
"Alois Trancy!" I yell  'i cant believe she would be in love with someone as cold as him' i think. "Well i invited him over for dinner is that okay?" Elizabeth said "i didnt think you guys knew each other" she continues. "Yes i know him and if it will make you happy he can come over for dinner" i sigh. ____ comes up to me and hugs me "im sorry you have to see him" she whispers in my ear. "Yay!" Elizabeth says. Hours later Alois arrives "good evening Ciel Phantomhive, ___ ___, and Lady Elizabeth" he says kissing Elizabeths hand. She giggles and i cant help but roll my eyes. "Shall we go to the dining table?" I ask. "Yes! Im starving" Alois says and we all go to the table. We sit and its very awkward "so um how did you two meet?" ___ asks. Alois looks into Elizabeths eyes dreamily "we were both at a shop at the same time and we both wanted this beautiful ring so we fought over it" Alois laughs "and then it was like we were meant to be together so i gave her the ring only if she would go on a date with me and things just fell into place after that" Alois says. "Oh thats so sweet" ___ says sarcastically. We then eat dinner and its still very silent.

Your pov
"Excuse me for a moment" you say standing up and going towards the bathroom. You didnt actually have to go you just wanted to get out of that situation. "Enjoying the dinner?" Alois asks. You shrug and turn to face him. "Leave me alone" you say and try to walk past him but he grabs your waist and pulls you close to him. "I dont like that tone" he says. "Well i dont like you so it all works out" you say (quick authors note: im sorry if you actually like Alois its just im trying to add more excitement into the story). He laughs quietly and looks at you "you are very gorgeous though" he says. You get out of his grip "yeah well youre in love with Elizabeth so i dont think you should be complimenting other girls" you say and walk away. You sit down at the table and look at ciel you mouth to him "tell him to leave" he nods. "Ahem Alois?" Ciel says. "Im afraid its getting late and i shall retire soon so ill have to ask you to leave" Ciel continues. "But why the night is so young" he says. "I dont care i want you to leave my manor" Ciel says. "Ciel you dont have to be so rude" Elizabeth whines. Ciel looks over at her "i do im very tired and would like to retire soon" Ciel says. "Fine!" Elizabeth says "if he goes i go to!" She yells and takes Alois's hand and runs out of the manor. Claude and Lady Elizabeths maid trail after them. "Thank you Ciel" you say. "I said anytime didnt i?" He says smiling. You smile back and take his hand and make him stand up. You hug him and he hugs back. "Well atleast we dont have to worry about Lady Elizabeth anymore" you say. "Yeah i guess so" he says. You yawn tired from what happened "we can go to bed if you want" he says. You nod your head "let me go change" you say and change into your sleepwear. You enter his room and hes sitting on his bed. Suddenly full of energy you ask "want to make a fort?" He stares at you. "A what?" He asks. "You know a fort, you get a bunch of blankets and pillows and you make almost like a little room inside a room!" You say. "I have never made one before" he says. "Ill show you how to make one" you say and take a bunch of blankets. Once you both completed the fort you both look over at what you made it was falling apart in some places and looked like it was made by five year olds. "Im proud of it" you say and hug Ciel. "As am i" he says laughing and you both go into the fort. You mess around for a bit and you both are laying next to each other. "Why did you want Alois to leave?" Ciel asks. "He was making me uncomfortable like grabbing my waist and things" you say letting your head fall on Ciels chest. "I wouldnt mind if someone else did that but the way he grabbed my waist was forceful and i didnt like it" you say. "Damnit  ill never let him touch you again i promise" he says. You smile and fall asleep your head still on his chest.

Ciels pov
I am in love with ___ ___