Chapter Twenty-one

Your pov
You get out of bed because you finished your book and you were dying of boredom. "Where are you going?" Ciel mumbles. "I cant sleep anymore and im bored go back to sleep" you say. He nods and rolls over his back facing you. You walk out of the manor and sprout your wings and take flight. You are starting to enjoy flying and being up with the clouds. The wind in your face feels amazing and you cant help but laugh in joy. You felt so free and more alive then ever even though you are dead. You land in a forest near a creek and see the deer from before. "Hello" you say as you approach them. They look at you and walk forward too. You sit down and pet their soft fur. They nudge against you and hear a noise and run away. You sigh and go back to the manor and you walk inside your wings going into your back. You then change into a cyan blue short sleeved button down shirt and a grey skirt. You walk outside to the garden and enjoy the crisp morning. You smile and spin around your hair going with the wind. Ciel walks outside "Ciel!" You say taking his hands and spinning him around with you. You laugh at his shocked face. You both then fall onto the grass "that was fun" you say. You look at the clouds in the sky. "Ciel lets cloud gaze" you say. "___ i dont have time im sorry i need to work" he says and stands up. "Thats okay" you say a bit bummed. He kisses your forehead and walks away. You sigh and look around "i want to go to town!" You say and jump up. You walk to town enjoying the scenery and when you get there you cant help but go into all the shops 'why am i so happy?' You think. "____!" A voice says and you turn around to see Alois. "Hi Alois" you say. "I thought you were dead" he says. "Well surprise" you say. He laughs lightly "i do love surprises!" he says. You laugh "want to have some fun?" You ask. "Yes!" He says. You laugh and take his wrist and run around with him just goofing off and accidentally breaking things in stores. Finally Alois and you calmed down and you were sitting on a bench with him eating pastries. You laugh "remember how that old lady screamed at us for knocking over her antique dolls? I felt so bad but her face was priceless" you say. Alois laughs "that was great. Shes all like 'you must get out of here now you're not good for business" Alois says standing up and mocking the old lady. You burst out laughing "this was fun but i better get back to the manor" you say. "Okay it was nice messing around with you see you later!" Alois says and hugs you. "Bye!" You say and walk off. You go back to the manor and walk in and see Ciel. "Hello" you say smiling. "Hello. How was your day?" He asks. "It was fun" you say happily "thats good to hear" Ciel says. "How was yours?" You ask. "Boring with all this paperwork i just want a break" he says. "We should go on a vacation!" You say. "That would be nice" he say. "Then lets go! Whats stopping us?" You ask. "Nothing" he says "i will ask Sebastian to make the plans" Ciel says and walks off.