Chapter Four

Your pov
When she finally leaves Ciel and you go out to the garden for tea. "Wow this is beautiful" you say. Ciel nods and sips his tea. "So your fiancé is um interesting" you say trying to make conversation. "Tell me about it" he says and rolls his eye. You laugh "i take it you dont like her very much" you say. "I dont think i should be discussing this with you" he says and gets up "i will be going to my study now" he continues and walks away. You then noticed how cold it was and you went inside as it started to snow heavily. Hours later you walk out onto the blankets of snow with your purple cloak. Putting the hood up you walk around and notice a deer. "Hello" you say softly and sit on the ground. The deer comes closer revealing a fawn. "Woah" you say. The deer comes closer and you slowly pet it trying not to make it run away. The fawn then comes close too and lays on your lap. You look up to see the mother laying down as well. Before you know it youve drifted off to sleep.

Ciels pov
I look out my study window to see ____ asleep with deer. "Thats odd those deer usually run away from people" i think. "Odd one isnt she master" says Sebastian appearing at my side. I nod my head "we need to go get her she will freeze out there and get a cold" i say standing up. "I dont think shes affected by this. Shes been through much worse but if you insist" Sebastian says. I walk outside slowly to not wake the deer. I tap her shoulder slightly and she wakes up. "If you stay out here any longer you will get a cold" i say. She nods and looks at the fawn on her lap. "I cant leave now theyre asleep" she says petting the deer. This shocked me because most wouldnt care if they were asleep or not. "Want to pet them?" She asks. I nod and sit down slightly. "Dont pet the baby the mom will sense danger from you and it wont be good" she warns. I then pet the mom and she nuzzles me. ____ laughs at my face because it must of shown shock. "You can pet the baby now. The mom likes you" _____ says. I pet the baby and it wakes up. It stares at me with big brown eyes i smile. Wait what? I smiled? I thought i had forgotten how... ____ studies my face "you have an amazing smile Ciel. Smile more often" she says and smiles. My face glows red at her statement. "Oh did i make you blush?" She says laughing. "No! Its just the cold!" I quickly say knowing that, that was an awful excuse. "Right" she says. We talked for hours and we hadnt even noticed that the deer left. ____ was nice to talk to and i liked that. "Master im afraid its time to go inside now dinner is ready" Sebastian says. I nod "shall we?" I say standing up and offering a hand to ____. She nods and takes my hand as it starts to snow. I look at her with the snow in her (hair color) hair and she looks beautiful. 'What am i saying i have a fiancé' i think and we go inside. Not much happened at dinner and before i knew it we both retired and i fell asleep.