Chapter Twelve

Your pov
"Well well if i keep catching you two in here together you may as well share the same room. We could use the extra space" Sebastian smirks. You sit up and stretch while rolling your eyes. "My what an interesting fort" Sebastian says. You crawl to the entrance of the fort and stand up to look at Sebastian. "Oh yeah extra room for what?" You ask. "For some other strange girl that may enter the manor of course" Sebastian says. "Whatever" you say and Ciel stands beside you. "Very well then breakfast is down stairs i will clean this up" Sebastian says. Ciel and you go downstairs and start eating breakfast. "So what are we going to do today?" You ask. "I have to do paper work" Ciel says glumly and finishes his breakfast. You sigh as he goes to his study. Trying to entertain yourself you go into the backyard. "Hello" you say to a boy "you must be Finney im sorry i havent had a chance to introduce myself before now" you say to him. "Oh thats okay miss" he says. "So you must be the girl who is living here with Ciel" he says. You nod "your garden is beautiful" you say looking around. "Thank you i was just about to plant some more roses" he says looking at the seeds. "May i help?" You ask. "If you want too" he says. You smile and spend the rest of the morning planting the flowers and watering them. "I bet they are going to bloom into beautiful roses" you say examining your work. "I think so too" Finney says smiling. "Well im going to go inside now it was nice planting flowers with you!" You say and walk inside. Thats when you realize you are covered in dirt. You sigh and go to take a bath. When you are finished you put on a navy blue button down long sleeved shirt tucked into a black skirt. You then put on knee high socks and walk around the manor a bit. You walk around and see something explode in the kitchen. 'Whoa what happened in there?' You think and walk into the kitchen which is covered in black stains. "Is everything okay in here?" You ask. "Yeah everythin is fine just thought i could make the cookin go by faster if i used my flame thrower" a male voice says. "Um i dont think cooking works that way" you say. "Oh hi im Bard" Bard says. "Hello im ___ ___. Do you need help cooking and well cleaning up?" You say. "That would be nice thank you" he says. Then you two clean up the kitchen and make lovely sandwiches for lunch. "Thanks for the help miss" Bard says as you go outside to meet Ciel for lunch. "So what have you been up too?" Ciel asks. "Well i helped Finney plant some roses then i helped Bard clean the kitchen and make some sandwiches for lunch" you say eating your sandwich. He nods "well these are very good" he says eating. "So hows the paperwork?" You ask. "Boring" he shrugs and that makes you laugh. "Are you almost done with it?" You ask. "Yes" he says. "Good! Because i was thinking we could go for a walk" you say. "That would be great" he says and finishes his sandwich. Ciel finished his paperwork quickly and you both went out to the garden. "Its a nice day" you say breathing in the clean air. It was cool outside but not too cold and there was a bit of a breeze. "It is indeed" Ciel says and he holds your hand. You both walk for some time and the sun starts to set. "Wow" you say in awe looking at the sky. It has the colors of pink and purple. You and Ciel sit on the bench admiring the colors of the sunset. You lay your head on his shoulder and he rests his head on yours. 'I think im in love' you think. "Ciel can i tell you something?" You ask. "Of course you can tell me anything" Ciel says. "I am in love with you" you say quickly and blush. He stares at you for a while "___ ___ i am in love with you too" he says and kisses you. Your heart flutters and you grin and kiss back. "If only i could do that with bassy" a voice says dreamily. You look over to see a man dressed in all red even with red hair and fangs for teeth. "Why hello Ciel" he says. "Grell what are you doing here?" Ciel asks. "Well im here to kill someone for a mission the name of the dying one is ___ ___" Grell says and looks at you. "Time to die" he grins grabbing his chainsaw.