Chapter Fourteen

Your pov
You wake up with your arms around Ciel and you kiss his cheek "Ciel can we go on a date today?" You ask. "Of course" he says and you both get up. You went to a small but cute plaza with Ciel and you fell in love with it. "Im going to go get us something to drink" Ciel says and walks away. You then stand around and feel a hand cover your mouth "hello ___ nice to see you again" a voice that sounds like Alois says. "Claude lets bring her back to the manor" Alois says. You struggle to get free but Claude grabs you and puts you in the carriage. "Why are you capturing me?" You scream. "Because ___ ___ i want you to be my maid" alois says. "Why?" You ask. "Im bored and lonely" Alois complains. "What about Elizabeth?" You ask annoyed. "I dont like her anymore she got to demanding" he says. You roll your eyes "sounds like you" you say under your breath. "What?" He asks. "Nothing now let me go i dont have time to deal with you stupid games" you say. "Good luck leaving this carriage is already moving" Alois smirks. "I can always jump out" you say. "And die?" He asks. "No Sebastian can catch me" you say. "Not if you cant speak" Alois says gagging you and tying your hands together. "See now you cant ever runaway from me!" Alois giggles and sits you back down. You glare at him and look out the window.

Ciels pov
"Where is she?" I ask Sebastian. "It appears she has left" Sebastian says. "But why would she just leave?" I ask. "Lady ___ is a strange girl shall we go back to the manor and wait for her? You cant afford to spend all day here you do have work to do master" Sebastian says. "I suppose but i know her she wouldnt just leave like this" i say worrying. "Young master im sure shes fine and if she isnt she would yell my name" Sebastian assures me "youre right im sorry im just worried" i say and we go back to the manor.

Your pov
"What makes you believe that i will stay here with you?" You ask Alois. "If you dont i will tell Ciel what you did to his manor" Alois says. Thats when it all came back and you remembered the thing you tried so hard to forget, you burned down his manor and killed his parents. "Please dont tell him!" You say crying. "I wont if you stay with me and become my maid" Alois says. "Okay i will do whatever i can for him to not find out" you say. He laughs "good thats what i wanted to hear now go put this outfit on and be a good maid" he says patting your head. You nod and go to a room to change into a dark purple dress with a white apron. You go out of the room to see Alois "oh ___ you look so cute!" He says hugging you. "Now go dust everything off Hannah will show you where the cleaning stuff is" Alois says and walks away. You shrug and face Hannah "follow me" she says and she leads you towards a closet that has all the cleaning things. You took the duster and started to dust. Something then hit you in the back of the head and you turn around "oops sorry" Alois giggles and sits on a chair legs over the arm rest and his head laying over the other arm rest "im so bored in this place ___ entertain me" Alois says then looks at you. You walk towards him and shake the duster getting all the dust on him. "So thats how you want to play it. I smell a game of pranks so let it begin!" He says and runs off. You roll your eyes and clean off the now dusty chair. "____! Im hungry make me food" Alois screams. You walk to the kitchen and start making him food "i want cake!" He says. You bake him a cake and give it to him he sniffs it "it doesnt smell right can you smell it?" He asks you roll your eyes and lean over to smell it. Just then he smacks your face into the cake. He laughs out loud and you look at him your face covered in cake. "Think thats funny huh?" You ask. "Well yeah!" He laughs. "Then i guess you wouldnt mind being covered in it!" You say and throw the cake at him. He screams in delight like a child and throws some cake at you. You quickly dodge and it hits Claude right on the cheek. Alois's smiling face quickly drops. Claude wipes the cake off his cheek and says "learn your manors Alois its not polite to throw cake at people. "____ started it!" He yells pointing at you. "I do not care you continued it" Claude says and picks Alois up and puts him over his shoulder. "Look at you youre a mess!" Claude says walking away. Alois sticks his tongue out at you and you do the same. 'Well one thing is for sure' you think 'living with Alois is certainly more exciting'.