Chapter Seventeen

Your pov
"AHAHAAHAHAHAH" the undertaker laughs as you whisper him a joke. "Alright you get the job you start tomorrow at seven am" he says once he calmed down. "Thank you" you say proudly and walk out Ciels face shocked. "What did you tell him to make him laugh?" He asks. "Cant say" you say and walk into another shop.
(Time skip to tomorrow)
You walk into the underkeepers shop and he is seated at a desk waiting for you. "Hello" he says. "Hi" you say back. "How do you feel about seeing dead bodies?" He asks "um im i dont care much" you say slightly "good!" He says and goes into the back for something. "____! We have a customer and you didnt even say anything!" The undertaker says and goes towards the door and starts talking to nothing. 'Oh my god this man is insane' you think. "Your body is where?" The undertaker asks nothing. "Oh okay i will send my worker to go get it" he says. "i need you to go to this alley to retrieve a dead body" the undertaker says to you. "Um okay" you say and leave the shop. You walk a ways and see the alley and look for a dead body. You then see a rotting corpse slumped over "gross" you say and pick up the lifeless body. Of course you got strange looks while you were walking around with a dead body but then they soon realized that you worked for the undertaker when you went into the shop. "Here you go" you say giving the undertaker the body. "Thank you my dear" he says and chooses several different coffins for the body as what may be the ghost of the body chose which one it wanted. "So you can see spirits?" You ask the undertaker. "If course i can i am a shinigami" he says. "Wow okay" you say. "I want to see dead people" you say. "You would have to be dead of course. But i can arrange that" he says smiling. "No thank you" you say. "Oh what a disappointment" he says. "You dont want to be dead but dont mind killing others.... Interesting" he says. "I do now because i realized how important life is. I just didnt realize that in the past" you say. "Very well. You can go home now" The Undertaker says and leads you out the door. "Okay" you say and walk back to the manor.
"How was your job?" Ciel asks sitting on his bed reading a book. You give him a look and fall purposely face first onto the bed. "That bad?" He asks. "I had to carry a dead person" you say. "So now i probably smell like rotting flesh so im going to go have a bath" you say and go to the restroom. After your bath you put on a white simple dress that went up to your knees and you return to Ciels bedroom and he is still seated there. You sit next to him and lay your head on his shoulder and you read the book hes reading. He then puts the book away and hugs you. "I dont feel good Ciel" you say then pass out.