Chapter Twenty

Your pov
You open your eyes and you are tied up in ropes. "You will have to be tortured until you loose all your humanity. For now you are human but dead and do forgive me for all the pain you will go through" Sebastian says. "It cant be that bad people have tortured me before" you say. "They have physically but not mentally because its all in your mind that makes you human" Sebastian says and you feel him touch your head. You scream out in pain Sebastian was showing you all your mistakes and it seemed that they were 10,000 times worse in your head. Hours went by like this "WITH ALL MY MISTAKES IVE MADE IT ONLY SHOWS IM HUMAN!" You scream at Sebastian "what!" He says. You smile "humans make mistakes and i realize that and they should be punished for it but i dont think i will be for i was doing something bad for good. So im letting go. Goodbye Sebastian" you say.
(You're not gone you return don't worry)

Ciels pov
'Something isnt right' i think to myself as Sebastian enters my room. "Young Master i come with bad news" Sebastian says. "Tell me" i say. "____ ___ has passed on" Sebastian says. Thats when my whole world came crashing down. "No" i say crying. "Why do good people have to die?!" I scream. "Im afraid i dont have the answer to that" Sebastian says. I slam my fist on the table "this isnt fair!" I scream. "Master you must calm down" Sebastian says. "I cant she was the love of my life and i lost her. I cant ever hold her again or talk to her or even admire her" i say choking up.

Your pov
You wake up in a coffin you grin. "Im back" you say and tap the coffin and and it opens against all the dirt. The dirt then removes itself giving you room to get out of the grave. You stand up and stretch. You were now half angel half demon. "Sebastian" you say and he appears. "I was wondering when you would come back" Sebastian says. You smirk "sorry for the wait this took longer then expected" you say. "Hows Ciel and how long has it been?" You ask. "Hes not well he misses you alot and hasnt gotten over it and its been six months" he says. "Well im back lets go see him" you say. Sebastian looks at you "not like that. You want to make a grand entrance dont you? You can make one covered in dirt" Sebastian says. "Okay then where can i bathe and get a suitable dress?" You ask. "Sneak into the manor of course" Sebastian says. "Lets go" you say and sprout black angel wings. You fly to the manor and land on the roof and open a window to sneak in a room. Sebastian enters the room the bath is there and a dress with be waiting for you when you get out" he says. You nod your head and go to take a bath. When you get out theres a purple dress that matched your purple cloak. You put it on "lets do this" you say and walk out of the room. "Sebastian where is he?" You ask. "In his study" Sebastian says. "Okay" you say and walk to his study. You knock on the door "im not hungry Sebastian leave me alone" Ciel says "Ciel" you whisper quickly. You open the door and you see Ciel. He looks skinnier then before "____" he whispers. "Im back" you say and go up to him. "How can i be sure its you?" He asks. "Would Sebastian allow someone else who claimed to be enter here?" You ask. "No" he says. "What happened to you?" He asks. "I thought you were dead" he says starting to cry. You hug him "its okay im here now" you say. "But how" he cries his body shaking. "I cant give all the details now but im half angel half demon" you say. "Oh. But atleast youre back" he says and hugs you back. "I missed you so much" he says. "I missed you too" you say and kiss him. You two spent the rest of the day catching up on things. Then you were snuggling in bed and you could feel Ciel fall asleep. "Great now i dont have the pleasure of eating or sleeping" you sigh. You get up and get a book and lay back now Ciel woke up partially to put his arm back around you. "I love you" he mumbles in his sleep. You smile and kiss him on the forehead. You read for the rest of the night.