Chapter Nine

Your pov
You wake up in the middle of the night from an unsettling dream. You cant remember what it was about but it gave a sick feeling to your gut. You tried to go back to sleep but you couldn't for some reason so you got up to go explore. You walked around the manor for some time when you came across a door. You opened the door to see Ciel sleeping 'oh this is his room!' You think and as youre about to shut the door Ciel says "____? What are you doing in here?" He turns on a lamp with a match. You see his eyes all tired and his hair a mess. "Oh sorry i was exploring and opened this door and apparently found your bedroom" you say. "Why were you exploring and not in bed?" He asks. "Couldnt sleep" you sigh. "I couldnt really either" he says "you can come in to my room you know? You dont have to just stand there" he says and you walk in. You walk towards him and awkwardly sit on his bed. You stare at his eyes and realize how beautiful his blue eye is. "What?" He asks. "Oh sorry i just like the color of your eye" you say. "Thank you" he says. You soon find yourself laying next to him and just talking. Before you know it youve drifted off to sleep along with Ciel. You wake up to Ciels arms around you and you turn your head over to see Ciels sleeping face. 'What am i doing here?!' You think then remember what happened. 'How do i get out of here without waking him up?' You think. As you slightly move away he pulls you in closer. 'Well i guess i dont have to leave now this is kind of nice' you think and fall back asleep.

Ciels pov
I wake up with my arms around ____. 'When did i do this?' I think 'probably when i was sleeping' i continue. I pull my arms back and get out of bed she then rolls over still asleep and i cant help but find her cute. "Agh i have a fiance what am i doing?" I say out loud on accident. I look over at her quickly to make sure shes still asleep which she is. "Well well my master looks like you had a fun night" says Sebastian walking in. My face turns red "we were just talking and she fell asleep in here nothing more!" I say quietly so i dont wake her. "If you say so but im very sure i saw your arms wrapped around her" Sebastian says. "Shut up!" I say and walk out. I could almost hear Sebastian smirk as he went to wake up lady ____. Soon after ___ went to her room i got dressed and met her downstairs for breakfast. "My lord it appears you and Lady ____ have been invited to the Trancy ball tonight will you two attend?" Sebastian asks as i eat. "Yes" i say. "A ball?" ___ asks "ive never been to one" she says. "Do you know how to dance?" I ask. "No" she says. "I can teach you if you want" i say. She nods her head and eats.
(Time skip)
I was teaching ___ how to dance and she caught on easily and she was perfect for me to dance with because i never step on her feet, like i do with most people. "Lord Phantomhive Lady Elizabeth will not be able to attend the ball this evening" Sebastian says. "Very well" i say and look at ____ "will you go to the ball with me?" I ask. "Yes" she says and we continue to dance.