Chapter Six

Your pov
The next day you go the place to meet the man and you see him waiting. "Have you killed him?" He asks. "Thats the thing, i cant kill him hes to good of a person" you say. "Thats not the answer im looking for" he growls. "Now!" He says and before i know it something is around my mouth and nose causing me to go unconscious.
I wake up in a dark room strapped to a steal bed. I scream but then see im gagged. "She finally wakes up" the man says. You grunt and look around the dark room for him. "So i have a deal for you. You can kill Ciel or stay here and be punished nod your head to kill ciel shake it to stay here" he says. You shake your head 'theres no way in hell that im going to kill Ciel' you think. "Very well" then man says. He walks up closer to you with a light and you notice that you are undressed with something around you to only cover the private parts. The man takes a knife and cuts your stomach. You scream in pain tears flowing through your eyes and down the side of your face. The man laughs "you like that. Huh?" He says and continues to carve the blade into your skin. This goes on for what felt like hours and he finally stopped. You then pass out from blood loss.

Ciels pov
"Sebastian! Where is ____?" I ask. "Im afraid i dont have an answer to that master" Sebastian says. "She said she was going on a walk" he says. "She must be with the children" i say "lets go get her" i say and we go to the carriage. We arrive to see the children alone and looking worried. "Have you seen _____ around?" I ask them. "She was ere this mornin. She was talkin to man and then... And then" says a child whos lip began to quiver "he took her away" the child finished and burst into tears. "Are you going to save er?" A girl asks. "Yes. What did the man look like?" I ask. "Well i know he was tall and pale and dressed in all black except his hair was as white as snow" she says. "Sebastian. This is an order, go and find ____ immediately no matter the cost no matter how many lives are spared you must find her and rescue her" i say sternly. "Yes my master" sebastian says and runs off to find her.

Your pov
You wake up to see the man again. "Ready to change your mind?" He asks. You shake your head and he begins to cut you again. "All you have to do is say youll kill him and ill let you go" he says. You glare at him. "Oh is little Miss lady in the purple coat in love?" He asks "i thought she would kill anyone for the right price" he says. You try to speak but the rag in your mouth prevents you from talking. He undoes the rag and you have a coughing fit before saying "i was wrong. You cant kill a soul for money. The human life is priceless so just let me go" you say. "Well that would be no fun" he says and smiles evilly. "You're right that would be no fun, but i suppose thats the way it has to be" Sebastian says appearing out of nowhere. "Huh!" The man screams and turns around to get a face full of knives. Blood gushes out of his face and Sebastian unties me "Sebastian im naked" you say embarrassed. He hands you your purple cloak and you put it over you covering everything. You try to stand up but fall from to much blood loss. Sebastian picks up in bridal form and you try to protest but pass out from exhaustion.

Ciels pov
"Sebastian! Is she okay?" I ask worried. "Master she has lost a lot of blood. Im not sure she will make it" Sebastian says. "THIS IS AN ORDER MAKE SURE SHE STAYS ALIVE!" I scream. "Yes my master" he says and gets us back to the manor.
~~time skip for a few hours~~
"Will she be okay?" I ask. "She will if she makes a deal with me" Sebastian says. "Her wounds are far too infected and she lost too much blood" he continues. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and i quickly wipe it away. "Ill see what i can do" Sebastian says and walks out.
Sebastians pov
"My my what is the master going to do when he learns that you will not survive another hour?" I wonder. "I want to make a deal" ____ coughs. "I see" i say.