Chapter Ninteen

Your pov
You wake up and see a blurry Sebastian at your side. "Well its about time you woke up" Sebastian says. "Now what was your decision again?" He asks. "I want to go through the painful procedures to live" you say. "Okay but i must tell you one thing. If you do this procedure you will be a demon" he says. "A demon like you?" You ask. "Yes. So is this still what you want?" Sebastian asks. "Okay wait so youre telling me i have two options of death. One to die peacefully. Or two to die painfully but return as a demon" you say. "Well when you put it like that then yes i am saying that" Sebastian says. "But theres no guarantee that ill come back as a demon?" You ask. "It all depends on you" he says. "But what about our contract?" You ask. "You are going to have to break that because your wish wont be fulfilled by the time you died" Sebastian says. "well then i break the contract" you say and Sebastian places his hand that he used for your contract over your stomach. "Now that the contract is broken this may hurt a bit so my apologies in advance and see you on the other side" Sebastian says. "Sebastian if i dont make it tell Ciel i love him" you say. "I will my lady" Sebastian says and your vision goes black.