Chapter Fifteen

Your pov
Its finally night and you lay in a bed missing Ciels warm hugs. 'I cant go back because Alois will tell him that i burned down his manor with his parents in it' you think. 'How did Alois even know about that?' You think 'know one knew about that except the person i made the deal with. And i didnt know Ciel back then so i didnt think burning his house down mattered because i just want money but if i tell him that he would never forgive me' you think tears falling down your face. 'Ciels probably worried sick about me and i cant do anything about it' you think even more.

Ciels pov
'Where is she?' I think to myself laying in my bed missing holding her. 'I have to look for her in the morning im not to worried she can take care of herself but what if shes getting tortured like she did last time?!' Freaking out i get out of bed and get dressed "SEBASTIAN WE HAVE TO GO FIND ____" i scream and Sebastian and i go to the carriage. "Where is she?" I ask. "At the Trancy manor" Sebastian says. "Go there now" i say and we leave to go to Alois. When we get there i knock on the door loudly. "Hello?" Claude asks opening the door. "Is ___ ___ here?" I ask. "She is why?" Claude asks. "Im here to take her back" i say. Claude sighs "come in" he says and opens the door more. We walk in and Claude tells us to wait there while he goes to wake up ___ and Alois. A few minutes later ___ and a sleepy Alois approach us. "Ciel!" ___ says running up to me and hugging me. "How sweet Ciel has come to rescue his girl" Alois says. "But she cant leave" he continues. "Why would that be?" I ask and look at ___. She starts crying because if i dont stay he will say something that could ruin my life forever" you say in tears. Alois laughs "life sucks doesnt it" he says. I growl "it cant ruin your life forever, can it?" I ask ___. She nods "if he says anything i will loose you forever" she cries. "Goodbye Ciel" she says. "No you could never loose me" i say holding her hands. "Yes i can what i have done in the past would make you angry and if i were you i would never speak to me again" she says taking her hand away. "___" i say softly. She looks at me and tears up even more "I KILLED YOUR PARENTS CIEL I BURNED YOUR MANOR DOWN FOR MONEY IM SO SORRY I DIDNT EVER THINK I WOULD MEET YOU!" She screams and falls to the floor crying. I freeze taking in what she said. "Oh now that youve told him theres no way that I can keep you here" Alois sighs. "Shut up alois" i say. "How rude saying 'shut up' to me in my manor" Alois says. I glare at him and look down at ___ "im so sorry Ciel this is all my fault" she says. "You killed my parents" i say softly. "Master would you like to leave now?" Sebastian asks. "Bring ___ with" i say and walk out of the manor. Sebastian picks up ____ and follows me to the carriage. "Ciel" she says. "We will talk in the morning" i say and ignore her the rest of the way home and when we get to the manor she goes to her room and i go to mine.