Chapter Twenty-Two

Your pov
You are laying down on Ciels bed exhausted from today so you try to relax. Ciel walks in and lays down putting his arm around you "we are going on vacation to Scotland" Ciel says. "Yay!" You say perking up and turn over to face him. You hug him and kiss him "im so excited when are we going?" You ask. "Two days if thats okay" he says. "Thats perfect" you say smiling and cuddle with him.

Time skip to the vacation

"Ciel wake up!" You say shaking him. "Its vacation time!" You say standing on the bed and you start to jump. Ciel grabs your waist and you fall back. You scream in delight and he laughs putting his arms around your waist and hugging you. "Ciel we gotta get to the train station!" You say and get up. "Okay okay" he says standing up "just one more thing" he says and pulls you in for a kiss. "Sorry to interrupt but if we dont leave now we will miss the train" Sebastian says. "Okay" you say and you grab Ciels hand. When you get on to the train you pick a place to sit and Ciel sits next to you. You smile at him excitedly and before you know it Ciel is asleep with his head on your shoulder. You sigh and rest you head on his head.

Sebastians pov
'How odd her angel form is still here. How long will it take before her demon side takes over? She did save children but that only goes so far into the good side but what about all the bad? This happy nice mood will where off soon and when it does how is Ciel going to handle it?' I think to myself