Chapter Seven

Your pov
"What will the deal be my lady?" Sebastian asks. "I want to live a long life with your protection and help all the children i can find loving homes in exchange for my soul" you say. "Very well" Sebastian says and puts his mark on your stomach while healing your wounds.
You wake up in your guest room looking at your stomach for the mark. Ciel walks in and stares at the mark. "Im guessing you have a mark under your eye patch" you say. He nods and takes it off revealing his eye. "Wow" you say and touch the bottom of his eye lid. He takes your hand and pulls you in your lips touching. He pulls away quickly his face blushing. "Im sorry" Ciel says. "Dont be that was nice" you say and smile. He blushes and looks away. "Um I am going out to visit shops today would you like to come?" Ciel asks. "I'd love to" you say. "Ill be waiting downstairs" he says and leaves. You freak out realizing that Ciel had kissed you. 'What does that mean? Is that just his way of showing me that he was worried or does he like me?' You think as you get ready to go shopping. You walk downstairs and see Ciel waiting patently. "Shall we go?" He asks holding out his arm. You nod and take his arm and you both walk to the carriage. When you get to the shops Ciel buys you a few things even though you told him not too. "Wait right here" Ciel says after a few hours of shopping. You nod and sit down on a bench. "____!" Says a voice from behind you. 'Who is that?' You think and turn around to see a boy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. "Alois" you say. You only knew him from working with him several years back. He had asked you to steal a priceless gold ring and of course you succeeded. "You remember!" He says dancing around happily. "What do you want?" You ask. "I want to strike a deal with you" he says.

(Authors note)
So yes i am adding Alois Trancy into my fanfiction. Im not a huge fan of him but you may be so im going to make the feelings towards him neutral.