Chapter Five

Your pov
You wake up early in the morning and remember the kids on the streets getting up you quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen. "_____ are you hungry?" Sebastian asks. "No, can i borrow the kitchen please?" You ask. He nods and leaves the kitchen. You then prepare meals for all the children and put it in a basket. You quickly leave the kitchen and tell Sebastian that you're going on a walk. You get to the street all the homeless children gather. "_____!" They all scream "where have you been?" They ask. "Ive been away but i brought food!" You say 'would this be considered as stealing?' You think you shrug it off and pass out the containers of food you made. "Now dont eat it all at once you could get sick" i say as their faces light up at the food and taste it "this is amazing!" They say and i smile. I spend some time with the children while handing out food.

Ciels pov
I wake up and Sebastian says "lady ____ went on a walk and hasnt returned" i get worried. "Well we have to go find her!" I say and get out of bed quickly and run to the door. Sebastian stops me "master youre still in your night clothes and you dont have you eye patch" he says dressing me so im ready to go find her. After searching in the carriage we see her purple cloak. Getting out of the carriage i see her talking to children. I am then surprised to see her handing out food and seeing all the toothy grins on their faces. "So thats what she needed the kitchen for" Sebastian said. I start walking towards her and she sees me and her face lights up "Ciel!" She says and all the children repeat her and run up to me. "So this is the Ciel shes been talking about" says what seems to be a six year old girl. "Yer really cute" she continues. "Thank you" i say back. _____ laughs and comes up to me to stand by my side. She introduces me to all of them and i notice that they have almost nothing but are still smiling and happy. Feeling guilty that i am unhappy but have lots i buy them all a new outfit and nice pairs of shoes. "Thank you! Thank you Ciel" they all chant and dance around happily. I cant help but smile at this. "Wow you really didnt need to do that" ____ says. "I did because they deserve to have clean clothes and better shoes" i say. 'What is this girl doing to me? Normally i wouldnt care about the homeless children' i think. "Shall we go?" I ask looking at _____. "I think we shall" _____ says and then says her goodbyes to the children. I say my goodbyes too and we go back to the carriage.

Your pov
'How can i kill him when hes helped the children and me so much' you think 'im going to have to tell him the deal is over' you continue then look out the window. We arrive back at the manor and we go to eat lunch. "What happened to your parents?" Ciel asks. You look at him and say "i don't know ive been on the streets my whole life. What about yours?" He looks at me with sadness in his eyes "my parents died in a fire when this manor burned down. I just had it recreated into the same thing" he says. "Im very sorry about your loss" you say. He nods "its not your fault" he says. "Can i um use your telephone?" I ask. "Of course" he says and tells me where to go. I dial the mans number and he picks up. "Hello?" He asks. "Can i meet with you tomorrow at the place where we first met?" I ask. "Yes" he says and i hang up.