Chapter Thirteen

Your pov
"AHHH KILL ME BUT WHY?" You scream trying to dodge his attack. "SEBASTIAN!" You scream and he goes in front of you stopping the chain saw in both his hands. "Oh bassy! You make my heart flutter when you do that" he says giggling. "Grell why were you trying to kill lady ___?" Sebastian asks. "Because shes scheduled to die today of course" he says trying to break free of Sebastians grip. "Im afraid i cant let that happen for i have a deal with ___ so she cant possibly die now" Sebastian says kicking Grell in the stomach. "Oww" Grell yowls "bassy you have such a strong kick" Grell says. "Are you sure you have the right person to kill?" Sebastian asks. "Yes i am very sure" Grell says checking his paper. "Shes suppose to die of starvation" Grell says. "Im not starving" you say confused. "Oh my i did it again i got the wrong paper to reap people this one is out of date. Hmm i wonder how many other souls i took that i wasnt suppose to" he says. "GRELL YOU CANT DO THAT! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" Ciel screamed. "Im so sorry Ciel!" Grell says crying. Ciel shrugs and looks at you "you look tired do you want to go to bed?" Ciel asks. You nod your head and you both walk back to the manor leaving a fangirling Grell and an annoyed Sebastian behind. When you both are laying on his bed you rest your head back onto his chest. "Ciel" you say. "Hmm?" He says with his eyes closed. "I couldve died today if it wasnt for you. And i wanted to thank you for that. Even though i tried to kill you, you still took me in" you say feeling a tear roll down the side of your face. "Dont cry" Ciel says smiling. "But you saved my life how can i ever repay you for that" you say and by then you were bawling your eyes out. Ciel sits up and hugs you tight. "You dont have to thank me. Bringing you in was the best decision of my life and im glad i met you" Ciel says. "I really do love you Ciel" you say and hug him back. "I love you too" he says you both lay back onto the bed still hugging. You fall asleep and soon wake up in the middle of the night still hugging Ciel. Your stomach growling 'i need food' you think and walk to the kitchen. You grab some bread and butter and eat that. "Late night snacking?" Sebastian asks. "Well after what happened last night i dont want to risk starving" you say chewing on the bread. "Ah i see" Sebastian says you finish your bread and say goodnight to Sebastian then go back to Ciels room. "Where did you go?" Ciel asks sleepily. "To get food" you say and lay back down next to him. "Oh" he says putting his arms around you and falling back to sleep. You turn over to face Ciel and kiss his cheek. You then lay your head on the pillow your face inches away from his and you see a slight smile on his face and you fall asleep.