Chapter Eighteen

Your pov
You wake up dizzy confused and everything is blurry. Ciel" you cough out. "___ im here" Ciel says. "What is going on with me?" You ask. "It appears that the body you touched had a disease and its infecting you" Sebastian says. "What?" You say crying. "Am i going to die?" You ask. "That may be so" Sebastian says. "But our deal i am suppose to live a long life with your protection" you say. "You will survive dont worry" Sebastian says. "Whatever it takes to stay alive" you say. "Ciel dont touch her she is contagious" you hear Sebastian say. "But" Ciel says. "No i cannot have another sick person in this manor and its bad enough having you in the same room as her you must leave" Sebastian says. "But i cant i have to be with her" Ciel says. "If you dont leave now you wont be able to ever be with her now lets go" Sebastian says and you here Sebastian pick up Ciel because he knew Ciel wouldnt leave. "I love you" Ciel screams. "I love you too" you whisper tears streaking your face. You hear Sebastian come back in "am i really going to live through this?" You ask. "The chances of you surviving are very low but we must not tell Ciel that he will be heartbroken" Sebastian says. "So now its all up to you. Go through painful procedures and have a 3% chance of living or just lay here and die peacefully. What will it be?" Sebastian asks. "I want to-" you start to say but are cut off from exhaustion.

Ciels pov
I sit down at my desk in my study in tears 'i cant let her die' i think to myself. Knock knock! "Master you must eat its been a day since you last ate" Sebastian says behind the door. "Im not hungry" i say quietly. "You need food or you will die" Sebastian says opening the door with a tray full of food. "Now eat up" sebastian says with a simple smile. I turn my head away and Sebastian pulls my chin to face me "Sebast-" i try to yell but am interrupted by a mouth full of food. "Now master you must chew" Sebastian says moving my chin up and down. "I know how to chew Sebastian" i say hitting his hand away. "Youre learning young master!" Sebastian says. "Quit treating me like a baby!" I yell. "I will as soon as you stop acting like one and start eating" Sebastian says. "Fine ill eat only if you leave me alone" i say and shove the food into my mouth. "Very well then. I shall go attend Miss ____" Sebastian says and walks out.