Chapter Three

Your pov

You woke up to the sound of the door knocking. "Excuse me Lady ____. Lord Phantomhive has requested you for breakfast. Meyrin will be here to assist you with your dress" Sebastian says peaking his head through the door way. You nod and get out of bed waiting for Meyrin. She soon arrives and helps you into a new dress of (your favorite color). "You look beautiful, yes you do" she says and leads you to the dinning area. You sit down and say hello to Ciel. You finish breakfast and say that youre going a walk to meet up with the man. You get to the place and see him. "I have failed to kill him" you say. He sighs "fine i give you to the end of the month but he must be killed" he says. "Oh and heres my card if you finish the job earlier" he adds. You nod take the card and walk back to the manor. 'I already told him that i was sent to kill him so what do i do now?' You think. 'Get close to him and then kill him' you think coming up with your plan. You then arrive back at the manor and see Ciel. "My fiance is coming to visit later today and i would like for you to meet her" You nod your head and hear a girl scream "CIELLL". "Nevermind she seems to be here now" he says and gets up to greet her. "Ciel there you are!" She says and looks over to you "hello! Im Elizabeth Midford but you can call me Lizzie!" She says. "Im ____ ____" you say simply. "Wow youre so cute!" Shes says "i love your dress" she smiles happily. "Thank you but its not mine" you say staring at the dress. "Oh" she says sad then quickly her face lights up. "Ciel look what i got us!" She says putting bunny ears on her and ciel. "arent they just adorable?" She says happily. "Elizabeth get this off of me" ciel says and takes off the bunny ears. "I told you to call me Lizzie! And why dont you like them?" She pouts. Ciel stands up and says sorry and of course she forgives him. You spend that day third wheeling with them and you have never been so annoyed with anyone as much as you are with Lizzie. 'But i wont have to deal with her for much longer once Ciel is out of the picture' you think.