Time

6 Years Later

Time is one of the most loved and feared by both human and supernaturals. Time can bring death and life. Time can bring happiness or sadness. Time can change who you are. Such a small word with a big concept.

During the years I change a lot. I felt like a caterpillar that was warped in a cocoon waiting to come out. Now I am what you call the butterfly the final result. Bellin became like my second mother as well as Carly. They both helped me threw so much. I don't thing i can ever repay them for all the time they have dedicated towards me. Bellin and Carly became my right hand. I know i could trust them no matter what.

The kingdom has change. It is always snowing. It is no longer the way it used to be sunny beautiful. Now it is snowy and cold everyday for six years. The heartbreak is still in my heart. Carly told me to find some else but I can not bring myself to do that when i know i will never love an other person the way i am suppose to love my mate. It will be selfish of me to bring pain and heart-break to someone that I will never love.

The person i was meant to be with is my mate but, he is a selfish bastard. That will never love anyone but himself. I heard that he is now engaged to his suppose 'mate' but the wedding won't take place until next year.

The crowning ceremony is today all of the packs are forced to come to welcome their new ruler which is me. They throw a big ball in my honor. I feel ready to take the thrown it is time for a new ruler an order. There has been problems with the vampires. It seems like we are in the brink of war with them. They have been hunting werewolves as a sport. My father has given them a warning to stop by killing one the coven masters but that seem to make thing worst.

I know deep inside i am going to have to declare war on them sooner or later.

"Aphrodite are you even listening." Says Bellin showing be my dress for the crowning ceremony. She was showing me a beautiful long red dress. Kind of lacy from the top and kind of puffy from the bottom. It was an extremely beautiful dress.

"Sorry i seemed to doze off." I say looking at my window seeing how the snow was falling down.

"I know you are nervous about seeing him today trust me i am nervous about seeing my own mate as well."

"How many cloaks do you own." Says Carly looking at my large closet. I have to own a lot of cloaks because i wear them whenever i go outside to walk around the kingdom. It is always snowing so it goes with it.

"A lot." I say.

"Darling." I hear my mother say, walking into my room. "How are you feeling."

"Good" I lied my stomach was turning about seeing my mate again.

"That dress is so beautiful." She says. "Wow Bellin what an amazing dress you chose for her."

Bellin bow pridefully. "She might become the Queen of werewolves but I will remain the fashion queen." she says.

I laughed at her. Bellin has the most amazing fashion sense every outfit that she has chooses. I love.

"Well the make up crew is here and ready to get you ready." My mom says smiling down, looking at me with sad eyes. "My baby is all grown up woman."

i shook my head. "Mom i am twenty one I think I am still your baby no matter what."

"You will always be my baby." She says hugging me. "Today will be the day that you will see your crown for the first time."

Actually I am very excited to see the crown. A Queen's Crown is really huge i have seen my mother's it is really beautiful. Each queen has her own crown made for her it is not passed down.

"Well i will be going have to get ready myself." Says my mom giving me one last hug an walking out.

I see my make up artist Axel. He is very funny and friendly.

He walked in the room with sassy walk. He hugged me and gave me kiss on both cheeks.

"Let make a queen out of you." He say with his whole crew walking in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow you look truly beautiful" Said Axel with a tear falling from his eyes. I wanted to hug him. I looked at everybody in the room.These people have been with me since forever now they will see me here at my big moment.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was very straight. My make up seems to be on point. Everything was perfect. Everybody was looking at my face in awe.

"We promise to always be loyal to you no matter what" Says Bellin getting on one knee.

Everybody in the room does the same thing including Carly. I wanted to cry. These people believe in me.

"Thank you guys for being with me from the start." I say.

"Now let's get that dress on fast." Says Carly hugging me. She had tears rolling down her eyes in happiness. "You have that crown waiting for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dress look very beautiful on me. Everybody left to go get themselves ready for my coronation. Here i was alone in my room staring st myself in mirror. I look at the window it was night already. I walked over to my balcony. I open my door to go out side.

I felt the snow kiss my face. It was really chilly outside. I looked at the stars. I could not believe today is the day that i have been dreaming about for all my life. I heard a knock on my door.

"Princess i have been told for you for go to the royal court." Says one of my guards. "It is time."

My heart seemed to be beating very fast. I walk to the door. and opened it. I guards looked at me and bowed at me. I started to walk to the royal court. I know the everyone that has a tittle in a pack is there.

I stop in front of huge doors. I knew they were already announcing me because the doors opened. Everybody kept looking at me. I could feel his glaze on me. I started to walk over the front with an emotionless face. I looked straight at my father. He was smiling at me.

Once I got to the front he held my beautiful crown. I got one knee.

"Do you Aphrodite Kingsman accept to become our new ruler for our kind." Says my father.

"Yes." I say.

I felt him place the crown over my head. I got up walked towards my throne an sat. I looked at everyone. They all looked at me in awe. I felt proud of myself. I am now the new ruler of the werewolf world.

"I introduce you your new ruler." Says my father. "Queen Aphrodite Kingsman."
--------------------------------
This the new chapter. Hoped you all liked it.

A pic of her crown on top. The pic of the dress with be seen in the next chapter.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
- DASHLEE