Thanks A Lot Aphrodite

"You do not look like the romantic type." Tell him.

"That maybe is because I am not." He says truthfully. "I read an article on how to get the girl you like and something like this came up."

I laughed. He is awfully to honest.

"Well you get an A for effort." I say.

"So tell me my queen have you ever been kissed by another man?" He asks curiously.

I going to sound like a total loser if I tell him that he is the only man that I have kissed.

"W-wel yeah I have many times kissed a lot of cute fellas." I lied. It was completely obviously that I was lying.

He grins at me.

"I am glad that I am the first one." He says.

Asshole.

"Well I should have gone to a few dates with other guys but as you can see I was going through my problems." I tell him.

"Me as a young werewolf I did not date that much."

Why you always lying? I call bullshit on that. I gave him a 'are you serious' face.

"No I am really being serious."

I drank some of my red wine.

"Okay well tell me about this."I say.

"Well sure I did have my flings with some women from other packs but the only girl that I actually did take out on a date was Madison and well now you."

I still do not like Madison. Maybe I never will.

"Let's play a game?" I suggest.

"A game?" Raphael raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah a game."I say. "It is called twenty one questions."

"Okay."

"I will start." I say "When was your first kiss."

He smiled.

"First kiss was at a party that the pack was having and this girl kiss came up to kiss me then she ran away."

That is an interesting way to lose your first kiss.

"Now it is my turn."

"What is your worst fear."

My worst fear is thought that is losing some I loved. That haunts me. Losing Bellin was hard...it still is. Sometimes I forget that she is dead. I am sometimes thinking that she us taking a trip to fashion week. A trip.... that she will never come back.

"Losing somebody that i love."

He looks at me for a second.

"I can really relate on you with that."

"Okay now it is my turn." I say. "What is your favorite color."

He thinks for a second.

"Black."he says. Of course Axel says that black is a manly color. "My turn what is your favorite food?"

"Oh that is easy." I told him. "I love Chinese food."

My mouth water thinking about it.

"Oh and if you want to make my really happy always bring me hot chip." I say. If it is not hot than it is not good. "Spicy is the best."

If my chips are not hot. I always get a hot sause bottle to make it hot. It is a must.

"Hey I am sorry to interrupt but Aphrodite you need to see this." Says Valentina looking shocked. "You to Raphael."

"What is going on."

She dragged me back inside with Raphael following. She took us rushing upstairs to a large window that anybody could see the whole castle and what was going on.

"What the fuck is happening!" Yells Valentina in shock.

There where people with glowing red eyes starring right where I was standing . Raphael gave a deadly grow. He eyes started to glow.

"Get the warrior ready to fight." I told him.

"I not leaving you alone." He says in angered.

I turned around in look at him sharply. My anger started to rise.

"Go do what I say."

He look almost pained to leave me.

"We have to get ready to fight don't we?" Says Valentina look straight at the window.

"Yup."

She sighed.

"Then let's fuck this shit up." She says.
-------------------------
I put both swords in my dual swords belt. I was dressed in a black shirt, black leather pants and black combat boots.

"Aphrodite are you sure you want to do this?" Says Carly.

"I have to."

I walked out of my room. I felt for some reason like some bad was going to happen.

Once I got to the the entrance of the Castel there stood Brandy,Valentina, and Nutella ready to fight.

I look at the army of warriors. There stood Raphael ready to take on anything and anyone. The way he look like is almost as if he was someone different. More like a beast ready to kill.

"Are you ready." I asked my sisters.

Valentina smiled at me. Putting Her Gun up.

"I think I've been ready."

"Let's do this. We started to walked foward. The men and women warriors started to make way for us to go through.

Thunder struck hard and loud. Good let them know they just pissed me off.
-----------------------
"Wait look." Says Valentina hiding behind a tree.

The Creatures with the red eyes were growing. The biggest of them stood out. They had sharp bloody claws. There teeth were bared for the whole world to see. Waiting for someone to make the first move.

"Aphrodite start a fucking thunderstorm or something." Whispers Aunt Gabby.

I closed my eyeing. Consentrating on making thunder struck the ground. But nothing came.

"I can't." I say looking at Aunt Gabby.

"You have to like piss her off." Says Valentina.

"Oh well you should have said so." Says Aunt Gabby. Raphael looked us as if we were all crazy. "Aphrodite I wanted to really tell you earlier but Raphael was making out with that Madison chick earlier in the day but I did not want to tell you because it was your birthday."

Anger surgered through my body.

"HE WHAT!" I yell in anger.

The thunder struck loud and hard. It struck so hard that it get hitting the ground of the of the growing creatures. It sent a part of them flying away and hitting the trees. The big one look pissed. He let out a ear piercing roar. The creature now started to run towards us.

"Now it has started." Says Aunt Gabby. "Thanks a lot Aphrodite."

------------------------
New chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Dashlee