Wicked Games

"Queen Aphrodite!" I hear my sister Valentina pounding on the door.

I roll over the bed putting my face on the pillow. I really didn't want to get out of my warm, cozy bed. hoping that she would let me rest in peace the pounding and yelling continued. I got up and put my robe over my body.

I opened the door and she smiled devilishly at me. I glared playfully at her.

"What is so important that you have to wake me up from my slumber?" I say.

She laughs. Valentina is the second eldest of all my five sisters. She is a hopeless romantic, crazy, sarcastic, sweet with people. She is always traveling around going to parties. I tell her that going to parties every night is not good princess behavior. She says I have a stick up my ass all the time.

"Well father say that you have a very important meeting with head chief of the royal army and all those political people with your council." She say putting a hand on her hip.

Valentina had a small kind of thick body with silver hair. Her skin in very pale that she reminds me as a ghost same as mine. Her eyes were very dark brown.

"Yes just let me get ready." I say walking in my room with her on my trail. She closes the door behind her.

"So I heard your asshole of a mate in the castle as we speak." She says sitting on my bed.

I nod at her while walking in my closet room. An chose a long black dress with beautiful figure on the up part of the dress.

"I were you I would have had his ass kicked out if the whole kingdom and have his tittle of alpha stripped from him." She says. "What a poor excuse of a man."

I give her an are you serious look. She always so nice to everyone expect my mate. I remember when I first told her that my mate rejected her. She wanted me to burn down his whole pack and make him pay for what he did and said to me. At the time I may have a agreed a little with her only just a little.

"You are queen Aphrodite you can whatever you want." She say. "Now you can destroy his pack."

"I am not going to make a whole pack suffer just for something that he did." I say. "And dam I feel sorry for your mate if he ever makes you mad."

She shrugs.

"His whole pack are assholes." She says looking at her nails. "I went to went to one of their pack gathering."

Pack gathering are basically where the pack gather and socialize with each other. All I know is that they have a lot of fun in pack gatherings. I heard that they even have bloody fights.

"So you hate them because you went to one of you pack gatherings."

"Well only went because I was going to put fart balloons on the Alphas chair for revenge on what he did to you but when I went their his whole pack thought I was a normal she-wolf with the royal court meaning our dad." She say. "They pushed me and even were rude to me just because I was not a warrior so yes they are all assholes they didn't even know I am one of their princesses."

I really wanted to laugh at the whole fart balloon prank that she was going to do. My sister was always doing crazy things. Every time my father visits other werewolf territories she always tagged along just to play pranks on the Alphas and occasionally the Luna's if she doesn't like them.

I walk in the closet and change into my black dress. I put on my black high heels. I look at my wavy hair and fix it to make it look decent. I start to do my make up.

"how do you manage to look so beautiful?" Asks Valentina she ask.

"Really haven't notice." I say.

I really don't consider myself beautiful. I just think I am normal.

I walk into the bathroom to wash my teeth. After I walk out and go to my closet wear my crown is laying neatly on a red pillow next to the rest of my jewels. I decide weather or not should I put on my crown.

"For god sakes just put it on." Say Valentina walking in the my closets.

I shrug.

Valentina looks at the crown.

"That is a very beautiful crown." She says. "It even more beautiful than our mothers."

She reaches out to grab the crown. She puts it over my head.

"Wow can't believe you are finally the queen." She says hugging.

I can't even believe it myself.

I smile at her as we walk out of the closet and room. Ever one is starring at my in respect as we walk the halls. We have to be over at the meeting corridors. The meeting corridors is where we all the werewolves from the royal court have to talk about important problem that have to be solved and right now I think I know which one we are about to have a discussion.

We stop at two grand door. The guards bow and open them. Everyone on the meeting table seem to having a argument until I walk in. I felt some-one that I didn't what to feel here in the room as well. Raphael. All everyone in the room stopped arguing and stood up to bow down.

I walked towards the end of the table to sit.

"Why is everyone arguing." I ask as my sister sits next to me.

One of the men speak up. He is one of the head men for the royal army.

"Some of the werewolves here think we need to let the vampires do whatever they want to our people." He says.

A guy stands up angrily.

"That not what i meant." He says his name is name is Melvin he is a one of our scientist here at the kingdom. We use scientist to help us try and find way to lower our rates of anything hurting the werewolf population. We want to become invincible.

I don't really have that of a werewolf gene in me because I am a female in royalty our bodies can not transform into wolves like the other instead they contain powers. I have control of the weather with my emotion and my sister Valentina has the power of  controlling fire. Well not controlling very well but she had that power.

"What I mean is that let try and avoid a war because that mean not blood will be spilled on both parties." He says.

Some of seem to have agreed with him. This is ridiculous. I could feel my mates eyes at me. What is he even doing here. I stood up in my chair.

"We have already tried to tell them to stop killing off our Werewolves they still keep doing it." I say look at all the men. "How can we just stand by an let them kill us just for sport."

The men start to murmur to each other.

"I will not sit by and watch the vampire slaughter my people." I look over at my father who seemed to quiet the whole time that i didn't even notice he was here. "We are going to war whether you like it or not."

-----------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think of Aphrodite?

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee