I run things

"Well hello." I say in the kindest voice as I can. I look down at Madison in somewhat hate. I usually don't hate on anybody but she has something that was suppose to belong to be.

"My queen." She bows. " I just want to say it is an honor to be in your presence."

I smile. I can't say the same for her.
"I am sorry for that my mate and I made a bold move to attack the coven master." She says.

Her mate? Last time I checked he was mine. Then again more sugar on my tea.

"It was unacceptable." I say in a hard tone. I notice Raphael walking towards. He looks at me and bow.

"My Queen." He says.

I ignore him. I kept my eyes on Madison. She looked nervous.

"If you both ever decide to do anything without my command." I say with an calm voice. "I will make sure you both regret it."

And with that I signal my guards to escort them away from me. Raphael has a hurt look on his face.

I sit back down. Nutella walks over to me. She she's a bunch of chocolates in her hand. She make me smile.

"You have become a tough one haven't you." She says looking at Madison and Raphael. They both seemed to be hurt that I embarrassed them in front of all the Alphas and Lunas.

"You can say that." I say looking at her laughing.

"I have to tell you something in private." Says Nutella.

I nod and stand up from my chair. We start walking out the ballroom only to be stopped by Carly.

"Where are you going?" She says.

"I'm going to talk in private with Nutella."

"Oh alright." She says.

The guards open the doors for us.
-----------
"What do you mean!" I say in shock.

"Exactly what I said." She says walking back an forth.

"You can't be mated to a vampire." I say looking down on my desk.

Werewolf and vampires are usually mated with each other. It is extremely rare. It's like once in a billion chance.

"How do you know that you are?" I say.

"Well." She says playing with her fingers. "So valentina heard about this vampire gathering that was going to be happening and we went so that royal witch so that she can make a spell so the vampires would not notice what we are."

I can't believe they were both very irresponsible. What If something bad could have happened.

"So basically we got ready and got to the most dangerous coven masters territory." She says. "Once we got there everybody thought we were vampires as well."

I bang my head against the desk.

"It was an hour into the party and that when I noticed the most sexiest man in the world." She says with dreamy eyes. "He had long white hair which made him more attractive."

"Then what happened."

"Then he looked at me." She says. "I swear he knew what me and Valentina were."

"I can't believe that you both went partying in times like these." I say shaking my head.

"Well on the bright side I met my mate." She says in a dreamy voice. That makes her start floating in the air like literally.

"Whoops." She says coming back down.

"What the hell are we going to do now."

"I don't know but darn I'm scared." She says grabbing one of the chocolates off my desk.