Weak Queen

I looked at the dark sky in my room balcony. It has been days since the attack. I have been training hard with Raphael. Aunt Gabby has made this Castle into a jungle. She had been bringing tigers,lions,puppies,snakes, monkeys,bears into the castle. She gifted me a white striped baby tiger.

My generals gave told me that the fallen creatures have been having other creature of the supernatural world joining the war. Their numbers are increasing. It gets me worried. The fallen have been killing left and right.

I took a drink out of the red wine bottle. Everything kept replaying in my head. I felt defeated like I could not win. Everybody has something to say my dad,mom, Raphael, the general, Carly, Valentina, everyone.

Nobody truly knew how I felt. I always have to be strong. My breathing started to become heavy. I felt my body. I grabbed my face.

I am a weak queen. That thought kept repeating in my head. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

No... I have been trying to save the people. Yet I have failed. A whole village filled with woman and children have been slaughtered. The fallen are getting more powerful day by day.

I stood up from my chair. I felt like my mirror was judging me. My reflection looked at me.

The weak queen.

I punched the mirror with my hand. I pieces of the mirror fell to the ground.

"NO!"I cried.

Raphael bursting thorough the door.

"Aphrodite?" He said in confusion. I look at him. My eyes were all wet with tears. He bent down. He look at me hand. It was ozzing with blood.

"Why would you do this." He says

"I am weak queen." I cried in his chest. I could not stop crying,breathing heavily, and shaking. "I will drive everyone to their deaths. I can't rule. Everyone will hate me. I can't do this." I kept ranting fast.

I felt lightheaded. Before I knew it I blacked out.
--------------------------------------
Raphael pov

I picked up Aphrodite bridal style. I have no idea what just happen. I rushed her to the royal doctors.

One of the doctors looked alarmed by this. "What happened to her?" Asked a male doctor.

"She was shaking,breathing heavily, and cry." I said in shock.

Never seen her like this. Out of nowhere her whole family started to come rushing through. The nurses brought her a bed. I set her down. Pained to let her go. I leaned down close her head.

"Everything's going to be okay." I whisper. I kissed her forehead. The nurse took her away.

"What happened to my baby." Asked her mother.

The doctor signed.

"It seems like the queen has suffered an anxiety attack."

Anxiety attack? Never thought Aphrodite suffered from those. All I want her is to be okay and safe. I am a poor excuse of a mate. I can't seem to keep her safe. I going to be the same poor excuse of mate my father was. He could not keep my mother safe. Anger seemed to be boiling inside me. What makes me think that I can.

Her family went her the room that she was taken to. Valentina her sister stood next to.

"Did not expect her to have more of those attacks again." She says.

Again? So Aphrodite has had these anxiety attacks before.

"What do you mean." I asked.

She looked at me.