My Aftermath

Once we got to the castle. Mom look me and Brandy. In tears. She went over to us hugging us.

"You girls are safe." She says. She looked at my bleeding arm. She was looking around.

"Where is your dad and your other sisters." She ask.

Damien had Nutella in his arm and and a royal warrior had Valentina. They rushed into the Castel. I am pretty sure they were taking them to the hospital wing.

"Oh my gosh what happen to them." My mom ask in shock.

"They were badly injured in a fight with the angels from hell." Say Brnady.

"Where is your father." Ask my mom.

"He's...dead." It hurt to tell her. Mom fell to her knees. He had her hand on her heart. She started to cry.

It hit me. My dad is gone. I started to cry. I hate my life. What is the point of living if there is nothing to live for?

I walked inside the castle. I started to walk to my room. I closed my door. The room felt lonely. I could still smell Raphael's scent. I slid down on the door.

Tears slid down my face. He is gone. It's funny how people get so used to someone being around them in such little time.

I got up and started to walk to the shower. I started to undress myself.
--------------------------
I sat down on the thrown. I had my crown on. It's been awhile since I put it on. For some reason it reminded me of my dad. Gosh how I missed him.

People have come in and out of the throne room offering their condolences to me. The guards opened the door. In came in Valentina. She was bruised all over her face. She had something in her hands.

"What is it." I said with no emotion in my voice.

"I heard what I what happened to Raphael." She says sadly. I still could not believe that he is gone. "I was wondering how you were doing?"

I looked at her bankly for a minute. Until I finally broke down. I tearing were rolling down my face. It was almost hard to breathe.

"I am miserable." I say crying. Valentina came running towards me. She hugged me. "Before the war he told me he loved me and I did not say it back...I should have told him."

It took me a while to stop crying.

"Here I brought this for you." She says.

Handing me a picture. It was the picture with me and Raphael. He had his arms around me. I noticed how we were both smiling. I was truly happy being next to him. Tears started to fall. He looked so happy. How did I not see that.

"Bring me some red wine." I tell her. She looked at me sadly.
--------------
Four days have passed. It all has been utter hell. Dad and Aunt Gabby had a joint funeral. I have been wasting myself in drinking.

I sat on the throne drinking while Music played. Now I see why Aunt Gabby turned into an alcoholic. It makes the pain a little better.

It was cold in the throne room. Lonely no one else but me. Everything changed in my life.

Mom has not come out of room as much. She has been crying. Seth and Zeus left and thanked me for everything. Brandy has been so heartbroken for what happened to my dad and how her mate just left. Valentina...well she seems like the only one trying on keeping everything together.

I still held on the picture of me and him. I took a swig of my drink. I heard loud voices outside the throne room.

What the hell is the whole commotion.

"Oh how you let yourself go." Says Monica.

"How did you get in here." I say another from my drink.

"Why are you leaving poor Valentina keeping up with the whole castle and the Family."

I shrugged.

"I...myself am in no condition to rule... as you can see." I slurred.

I got up from the the throne. And walked towards the window. They rain would not stop at all. I started swing my hips slowly to music.

I heard someone run into the throne room. What could it be now. I just want some piece and quiet.

"Aphrodite!" Valentina's voice says in shock. I still danced. What what could she want now.

"What is it." I slurred.

"Well... it's... he's coming." She says in a hurry.

"Who is coming." Asked Monica.

"Raphael."

"He's dead." I said. Taking another drink.

"No...no he's not... he woke up... his..his eyes are blood red... he is fighting the royal warriors."

I laughed. I could not help myself.

"If that's so than where is he." I ask. I looking both to my left and right. "I don't see him."

There was a loud bang. That got our attention. The staff started to run and scream.

"He's hear." Says Valentina running to hide behind the throne.

"What the hell." Says Monica.

Raphael came walking in. His eyes red like the demon type of red. He looked taller. He walked towards me as if I was his prey.

How the hell is this possible. He was dead his body did not move. He was cold. How did he come back. Is this a dream. He's here.

Monica backed away. He walked towards me. My drink fell out of my hand. He grabbed the back of my neck. Is could his sharp as a knife claws. The way he looked at me so possessive.

His fangs were sharp. He bit into my neck. Pain ran through my body. I slowly started to lose my balance. He grabbed my wasit. Not letting me fall to the ground.

He stopped and looked at my face. My blood running down his lips. My vision blurred.

"What did you do?" I whispered.

"Your mine."

My world went black.

-------------------------

Yall thought😂😂😂

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee