Bellin

I look at myself in the mirror. Trying to get myself prepared for Bellin's funeral. I can't believe she's gone. It happened out of nowhere.

I can't help but feel as if I took Bellin for granted. I thought she would be there no matter. That nothing would happen to her.

I was wrong very wrong. Death can get anybody immortal or not. I am just starting to realize that. I can't help but laugh and cry over the fun times we had or the time we both talked about being rejected and how she help me ease the pain.

Flashback
The pain of my rejection was getting worse. My heart felt as if it was breaking. A scream erupted from my throat.

"Aphrodite!" I felt Bellin try to calm me down. I sat up from my bed. The Snow, thunder and rain were falling like a water fall.

"I can't do this anymore." I said holding my hair. "I don't want to be in this world anymore!"

Getting up from my bed. I need to destroy something. I start to hit and the wall.

"APHRODITE ENOUGH!" She says panicking.

I look at the mirror. I could not get over of how disgusting I am. That is why he never wanted me. I hit the mirror with my fist. My wrist start to bleed.

Bellin holds me. Trying to calm me down.

"I don't understand what's wrong with me." I say crying. "He chose another woman over me without giving it a second thought!"

"Baby girl." She says to me. "There are people in this world that will never know they traded a diamond for a rock." She says.

I look at Bellin.

"Help me get rid of this pain!" I begged.

"It has to starts with you." She says a tears falling from her eyes."You have to start loving yourself."

"I can't love myself." I say. "I mean look at me I am fat and ugly."

"That's not true." She says. "You are beautiful no matter what, your are caring, loving, giving that's more important than having the best body or a pretty face."

I look up at her.

"Trust me." She says. "He will one regret breaking your heart."

"Thank you so much Bellin for being here for me." I say crying.

"I will always be here for you whenever you need me." She says holding on to me.

If only it was true. Bellin picked me up when I hit my lowest. She truly was a kind, caring, gentle, giving person that's what made her beautiful.

"Are you ready?" Says Axel wearing a black suit. His eyes seemed puffy as if he just stopped crying.

I nod. Tears start to choke up my eyes and I ceremony has not even started. I asked for a private funeral for Bellin. I don't want stranger's that did not know her there.

Her funeral will be held in the castle's chapel that was barley used since the royal family are not really religious.

I walk in and I see my father, mother, Carly, her husband, the rest of the royal court. I see Bellin's sister. I go greet her.

Then I notice Bellin's coffin. I go and walked up to it. A sob escape my lip.
"I love you Bellin."

The priest comes and bows at me showing his respect.

"I am sorry for what happened." He says.

I could do is nod. I look back and see Axel trying to dry his tears with his fan.

The priest started the ceremony. Talking about how her soul is at peace right now. She truly was never at peace in this earth.

"Didn't you hear the beta of the warrior pack got married to his mate." Said my mother.

I look at Bellin. Her face was is shocked.

"H-he what?" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah it all over the werewolf news." She's my mother. "The bride had one of the best wedding dresses ever made."

I could see Bellin eyes start to water. I truly felt bad for her. Even though she would never admit it but I knew that she hoped the one day her mate would come and look for her.

"I may you excuse me." She said getting up and leaving. I got up alway and followed.

She went into the library. She fell to her knees.

"He married her." She said crying. "That should have been me."

I got and hug her.

"It all going to be okay." I said to her. "He will see one that he made the worst mistake of his life."

"He calls her his mate." She says.

I hate seeing Bellin so broken. She tries to hid it. I try to make her feel better and motivate her. Sometimes I think she is to broken beyond repair.

Remembering how much she suffered. Brought tears to my eyes. Now he so called "Mate" is crying because of her death. He can't cry for her. He does not deserve that.

Nobody really understands what they have until it is truly gone. When they realize it is already to late.
-------------------
Just thought I should end it here. I other chapter will be up later this week.

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee♡♡♡♡♡♡