Fallen

"I can't do this!" I hear Valentina walking in my office angrily.

Carly, my father, and me stop what we were talking about. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Why is everyone finding a mate and not me!" She says pacing back and forth.

"What are you talking about." Says my Dad.

"Nutella already found her and so has Aphrodite." She says. "I need one." Sitting on one of the couches exhausted. "I am probably going to be a hundred and ten and still not find a mate."

"Valentina it is okay that you haven't found your mate." I say. "It takes time."

She sighs. Valentina always wanted a mate. In a world like this it is kinda hard to find your mate so earlier. I think my dad was over a hundred whenever he meet my mom.

"I guess." She says looking at the map in on my desk.

"What is this." Valentina ask looking confused.

"It is a map." Carly answers. Carly has been having all these mood swings lately due to her pregnancy. One minute she happy and the next she is annoyed.

I giggled.

"We are looking at the town that the fallen have taken over."I said looking down at the map. The Fallen are coming close to the Packs which will cause chaos in the werewolf world. The Fallen have been killing and kidnapping witches, fairies, warlocks, even the humans.

Now that the Vampires have decided to make a treaty with us we can focus on destroying The Fallen.
Of Course the Vampires are not stupid they don't want to fight two wars at once. Fighting with us and with the Fallen can be crucial.

"This is bad." Says Carly. "They are coming closer to our boarders."

"That meana that the packs have to go on high alert." I say looking at the werewolf lands. The Kingdom is the the middle. It has the most land.

"I have a feeling they are going to be attacking the Ashed pack." I say looking at the map. Looking at the map it seems like they are coming for smaller packs.

I knew somehow war was coming it was only a matter of time. This one can't be prevented. The Fallen are insane.

"Call all the Alphas for a meeting." I say. Thank god they are still in the palace.

"Of course." Says Carly.

"You all have me scared now." Says Valentina.

Both me and my father turn to look at her.

"Don't be." I say.

"Aphrodite I don't know how the hell we are going to get all the Alphas here without ripping there heads off." Says my father.

"They will just have to deal with it or they will deal with the consequences."

"Wait so these fallen people are after us?" Valentina says looking at the map.

Both me and my father nod.

"Then it also seems like there are after the vampires territory." She says.

I look at the map. How could I have missed that. They seem to be going to both for the vampires and werewolf lands. Maybe they have separated groups.

Carly comes walking into the room.

"The Alphas are waiting."

I nod at her. I start to walk over to the conference room. I can hear the Alphas Arguing from outside. The guards open the door for me.